Parks Game - Part 13 - Still PLAYING!

:cool1:

What's the name of the first guest to enter Disney's Magic KIngom when the theme park first opened its doors on October 1, 1971?

:cool1:

What's the name of the first guest to enter Disney's Magic KIngom when the theme park first opened its doors on October 1, 1971?

I have no idea, and rather than google the answer, I just wanted to bump the thread to see if anyone actually knows before someone looks it up.

Xerotheory, You are correct! :thumbsup2

I'm not the original question poster, but in the interest of keeping the game going, please accept this absentee 'front of the line' AAQ.

I'm so sorry! Wasn't getting the email alerts that anyone had replied :confused3 Thanks Hmbldr! And good job xerotheory7803 :thumbsup2

Well, the tallest 'ride' is Expedition Everest at 199 feet.
Tower of Terror is also 199 feet tall, but I would consider that more of an attraction than a ride.

Well, I was thinking of ToT as it was first at the 199 ft mark. Anything you put you're butt in and move is a ride for me. And ToT does definitely move! However, out of the Twilight, the Yeti grants you an AAQ card.

Thanks, it seems the Yeti is MIA!
How about a softball!
Walt Disney World only has one 'ride'; what is its name?

Thanks, it seems the Yeti is MIA!
How about a softball!
Walt Disney World only has one 'ride'; what is its name?

The Great Movie Ride? (I'm guessing since ride is in quotations, you're referring to that its the only attraction to have the word "ride" in its title)

Right you are, it's The Great Movie Ride.
An 'enjoy the ride' AAQ to you, xerotheory7803!

Since nobody has come up with a question recently, I'm brushing off an old AAQ to ask this topical question. I just got back from a weekend trip and got to ride the new Star Tours during its soft opening.

How many times can you ride Star Tours and not see the same story version? (This is not a statistics question :lmao: )

Since nobody has come up with a question recently, I'm brushing off an old AAQ to ask this topical question. I just got back from a weekend trip and got to ride the new Star Tours during its soft opening.

How many times can you ride Star Tours and not see the same story version? (This is not a statistics question :lmao: )

I believe that an individual can experience a total of fifty different situations.

I heard 57...but I don't know for sure!

:confused3:confused3:confused3

It was stated at Destination D that there were 56 different combinations of Star Tours' storylines, and that it would take you 6 and a half hours to experience them all!

You're all getting closer. It's more than 50 and less than 56.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter