• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parks Game - Part 13 - Still PLAYING!

Sorry, guys, don't always read the boards over the weekend.

Darn, drawing a blank here. I need an easy one.

Comedian/actor Martin Short has been associated with three WDW attractions, past and present. Can you name them?

In the 'Making of Me' in Wonders of Life

host in 'O Canada' world showcase movie

With Chevy Chase in 'The Monster Sound Show' @ MGM Disney Studio

That's aboot right!

A Celine Dion Didn't Get The Job AAQ to you :thumbsup2

gometros, eh, you made me laugh there. Right funny. ;)

What kind of watch does Mickey wear?

I'm going to assume it's not a Rolex. I'm going to guess a Minnie Mouse watch?

From my notes garnered here on the Dis, I believe this is done weekly at the Polynesian Reort.

I think they used to do this at Grand Floridian also, but I thought that it was discontinued. Maybe they started it back up.

I think they used to do this at Grand Floridian also, but I thought that it was discontinued. Maybe they started it back up.

That was true, but not anymore. There's still one other place where it is sometimes done. Hint: It is another Magic Kingdom resort.

OK, thinking really hard here.... going out on a limb, so I'll just guess it might the Contemporary Resort?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter