Park hours extended, when does FP+ update to reflect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta say, in all my times to be working with adjusting FP after a park hour change this is the first time they've done the FP like this. It's bizarre, even for Disney IT. I can't even being to fathom what is going on

I gotta say, in all my times to be working with adjusting FP after a park hour change this is the first time they've done the FP like this. It's bizarre, even for Disney IT. I can't even being to fathom what is going on

Maybe they're holding back the Prize FPs (like Primeval Whirl, Tough to Be a Bug, and Lion King) to give the 30-day people a better shot at them...

:D

I think we all know who is holding up the FP release behind the scenes....

giphy.gif

Been checking constantly, hoping to get a FOP for 3/16. Wasn’t able to get one at 60 days since AK is our first park.

I got 7DMT for 3/15 for 7:50pm. There were several times open.
I'm not seeing any dates where they've added the FP since the hours were extended. Maybe those are just during the original hours? 7DMT doesn't run out like it once did. They are usually left at 30 days at least in the evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter