• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Park hours extended, when does FP+ update to reflect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jk and ek

Mouseketeer
Just got notification that the park hours for our upcoming trip have changed. When I go to try and adjust our FastPasses based on these new hours, I'm still only being shown availability based on the previous hours. Does anybody know when the FP+ system "catches up" with the rest of the site?

I was JUST coming to ask this exact question.
In the past, I've noticed FP updates were by the time the new hours were announced. So this is a new/recent change to me. Was hoping those who saw other recent changes would chime in what their delay was. I know AK had some other changes this past week
This time they are not changed yet. At least not for the dates I'm looking at, 3/9-13.

I just noticed the changes to my dates, and was hoping to move up my FP on the Friday after Easter - not showing any availability yet.

I even checked a new browser where there are no cookies to be sure that I'm not seeing any old data, nope. Still only showing the FP times for the old park hours. So they haven't loaded in new FP yet. They will, eventually. I do recall at least one other time where there was a delay but it's been a while now and I can't remember how long the delay was. I have a feeling I'm going to be looking all night. I wasn't able to get a FoP FP because we planned our trip late, so I need to grab one when they open the new times

I’ll be looking for FOP for Monday morning.

If it doesn’t open up before then I’ll be doing a lot of refreshing while I watch the Olympics opening ceremony tonight.

Great minds! I was coming to see if anyone else had any luck with new FP times!

related question, when will early breakfast reservations open now that the Park hours changed to 8 am? I used to have a pre park opening BOR reservation that I was hoping to change to 7 am. Am I out of luck?

They'll refresh and become available early morning...right when I finally give up and fall asleep on the west coast :headache:

related question, when will early breakfast reservations open now that the Park hours changed to 8 am? I used to have a pre park opening BOR reservation that I was hoping to change to 7 am. Am I out of luck?
They don't change the restaurant hours. I'd cancel or start looking for a later ADR time so I could tour at park open.

I'm still hoping for 7:00 am EMH! I know they had it last year... is there still a chance?

They don't change the restaurant hours. I'd cancel or start looking for a later ADR time so I could tour at park open.

I'm still hoping for 7:00 am EMH! I know they had it last year... is there still a chance?
UGH..thank you. I will cancel, wish I had made fast passes for 7DMT. UGH. if only i had hindsight.:magnify:

UGH..thank you. I will cancel, wish I had made fast passes for 7DMT. UGH. if only i had hindsight.:magnify:

Sounds like you have a good chance of booking one tomorrow at 6:00 am, but maybe keep checking a few times tonight. They eventually will add FP for that 8-9 am hour as well as the later hours. I'm going to try to move my 1:00 pm 7DMT to sometime during that 8:00 am hour, so if others do the same, there will be 7DMT availability at various times those days.

When they extended AK hours for New Years week, it was over a week after they posted the new hours before they added FP for FoP for that 8-9 am time frame.
Ugh-- I guess I'll just have to keep watching. Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter