• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Over the river and through the FUN!

:butterfly YOU LEAVE TOMORROW!!! :butterfly

Have a glorious time with your dear friend. :dance3:

I am so happy this day finally came for you and you are on your way after a good nights sleep.

I trust you've got your camera in your carry on bag....;) Could you just imagine if you left it behind....:eek:

Be safe and we'll be here waiting for your return, on the new TR. :hug:

I'll miss you. :wave:

Only sunny skies! :sunny:

HAPPY ST.PATTY'S DAY RIGHT BACK AT YOU!!!

Brooklynn is so pretty in her outfit today. With her green hair bow. She looks so grown up.

She was so adorable when she was a baby. I just want to hug her. Cutie.

I hope you have a wonderful time! I will be thinking of you tomorrow -- it's so much fun for me when someone I "know" is down there!

MeMom, I hope you have a wonderful time on your Spring Break trip! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

MeMom!!!!! Have a wonderful, awesome time!!!! Please ride my two favorite rides for me: Haunted Mansion and Pirates!!! Whooo hoooo!!!

MeMom,
What time are you leaving tomorrow? I will say extra prayers for a safe journey and some time spent with a good friend at the BEST PLACE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Leaving home at 3:30, arriving at the airport about 4. Trent has to be at work at 4 something. We'll be there more than two hours before flight time, but that's okay.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I hope can get a few hours of sleep - maybe about 10-2.

Holy cow! what a difference a year makes! I cannot believe how much grown up she looks even since the Nov trip!

She has. Jill said Brooklynn said, "I'm little!" when she saw that picture. I think the year from 3 to 4 take them from being still pretty babyish to very big kiddish. That just has always impressed me as being a huge year for growing in many ways.

Jill or MeMom,
What hotel do you stay at in Perry, Georgia when you drive down? We are thinking about leaving 1 day early and stopping half way. Do you leave most of your luggage in the car overnight or do you unload it all? DH is freaking out about the luggage and I am trying to convince him that it is ok.
Thanks

As Jill said, Holiday Inn, and we've never had any issues with luggage. We just pack an overnight bag, pop in, sleep for a while, and pop out. The buffet is a nice perk.

We usually stay at the Holiday Inn. They have a free breakfast buffet available if you wait that long to leave. I think it starts at 6:00. We always just pack a small bag with just the essentials for the night and leave the rest in the car. We have never had a problem.

6:00?
That's so late! :)

I suspect we'll be doing the buffet more often in the future, though, with more kids and the guys along, it is a free meal.

:butterfly YOU LEAVE TOMORROW!!! :butterfly

Have a glorious time with your dear friend. :dance3:

I am so happy this day finally came for you and you are on your way after a good nights sleep.

I trust you've got your camera in your carry on bag....;) Could you just imagine if you left it behind....:eek:

Be safe and we'll be here waiting for your return, on the new TR. :hug:

I'll miss you. :wave:

Only sunny skies! :sunny:

I thought for a split second about what it would be like not to take a camera. Just a split second, though. That was just a couple of hours before I went and picked up two more SD cards.

HAPPY ST.PATTY'S DAY RIGHT BACK AT YOU!!!

Brooklynn is so pretty in her outfit today. With her green hair bow. She looks so grown up.

She was so adorable when she was a baby. I just want to hug her. Cutie.

I was glad not to be at school today. Third-graders get into the whole pinching thing.

Wasn't she a cutie pie? She's got such kissable little cheeks.

MeMom, I hope you have an absolutely wonderful time on your spring break trip to Disney!!! I will be thinking of you lots!!! :goodvibes

I'll be at AKL on Thursday. I'll have that zebra dome for you. I may have a zebra dome for several of you!

Have a wonderful time!! :wizard:

I hope to. I'm stll feeling so strange about it all, but I know we will laugh and have so much fun when we get there.

MeMom have a great trip and ride Tower of Terror for me.:thumbsup2

I hope to riding Tower of Terror soon after we get there tomorrow. That is one of Kay's favorite rides.

I have two suitcases in my bedroom floor right now. One is finished and closed, and the other is waiting for last minute items to be put in right before we leave. Both of them have their ME tags.

The boys have plenty of groceries, and they're going to take care of some chores while I'm gone, like caulking the tub and getting the lawnmower ready for the first mowing.

When I talked to Brooklynn earlier this evening, a plane was flying overhead. She told Jill to look, and Jill told her that MeMom was going on a plane tomorrow.
She asked her where I was going, and Brooklynn said, "Dizzy Wuuuuuhld!"
Then, without hesitation, she added, "I goin' Dizzy Wuhld, too!"
Broke my heart into a thousand pieces right there on the spot.

I told her I was going to pick us up some things for us to have at our Disney parties while we waited to go to Dizzy Wuhld in July.
She was okay with that.
Then she ran off to play with her super bubble machine. :)

I hope you have a wonderful time! I will be thinking of you tomorrow -- it's so much fun for me when someone I "know" is down there!

It is fun. I travel along with everyone else when they're there, too!

MeMom, I hope you have a wonderful time on your Spring Break trip! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Thanks. I think we will. We may be zombies by tomorrow night, but we will be having fun!

MeMom!!!!! Have a wonderful, awesome time!!!! Please ride my two favorite rides for me: Haunted Mansion and Pirates!!! Whooo hoooo!!!

We will probably do both of those. We'll be in Magic Kingdom on Saturday.

I'll tell Jack Sparrow you send your best! :)

MeMom have a great time at WDW with Kay! Make sure to take lots of pictures (like I need to tell you that :laughing: ) and have so much fun.

We'll all be thinking of you, enviously! ;) :goodvibes

MeMom you have an AMAZING week! I am looking forward to all the new stories and new pictures!

YAY for you trip tomorrow!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

MeMom have a great time at WDW with Kay! Make sure to take lots of pictures (like I need to tell you that :laughing: ) and have so much fun.

We'll all be thinking of you, enviously! ;) :goodvibes

MeMom you have an AMAZING week! I am looking forward to all the new stories and new pictures!

Have fun!!!!!

Ooooh, also give him a nice big squeeze!! :lmao:

Good night, all!
Hope to see you on the new report.

I finally caught up on the TR and the chit chat.

MeMom, the picture of you posted by SwansLoveDisney was GREAT! I have to agree with all the PP, you are a beautiful woman! It was nice to see your smiling face. :goodvibes

Yep! Look just like her and very proud of it :hug:

This made me tear up! So sweet!

While she was entertaining us with her wondrous abilities, a nice lady came over to Jill and asked if she thought Brooklynn would like to have a Belle dress. She said her daughter got it and didn't want it any more. She said it was itchy. Jill knew Brooklynn would LOVE a Belle dress! She accepted it and thanked her very much. Then the lady set off to find another little girl to give a Cinderella dress to. We thought that was so sweet of her. Instead of fighting with her daughter to make her try to wear the dresses, she just shared the magic with two other little girls. Jill will tell you, Brooklynn has worn that Belle dress almost daily since she got it!

When Brooklynn realized what was happening, she immediately had to put the dress on.

010.jpg

And this made me tear up too! What a wonderful woman to share the dress with you! Brooklynn looks adorable in it.

Last year...

DSC06984.jpg

This year...

DSC00927.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS, she's gotten to be quite the young lady, hasn't she?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter