Our little Mouseketeer 2nd trip Pre Trip Report :D TODAY!!!!!!! :D

i thoroughly enjoyed your previous trip report and i'm so glad to see you are going again! Elsie is beautiful, and brought a few tears to my eyes meeting the characters! especially Cafe Mickey!

love your plans, and looking forward to hearing more! love EVERYTHING you have bought, so pretty! i love princess things! :lovestruc

as for dining, i think auberge would be fantastic for character interaction with elsie, however it is very expensive. maybe book, and then see if you get good princess interaction outwith the restaurant, and then see how you feel, if it will be worth is or not?

i thoroughly enjoyed your previous trip report and i'm so glad to see you are going again! Elsie is beautiful, and brought a few tears to my eyes meeting the characters! especially Cafe Mickey!

love your plans, and looking forward to hearing more! love EVERYTHING you have bought, so pretty! i love princess things! :lovestruc

as for dining, i think auberge would be fantastic for character interaction with elsie, however it is very expensive. maybe book, and then see if you get good princess interaction outwith the restaurant, and then see how you feel, if it will be worth is or not?

you are a genius! I never ever thought that! I could book and cancel if we don't want to go rather then booking last minute! I really want to go and especially as it will be our last meal of our trip!

Glad you like my last TR! I get a bit teary when I re-read it! Especially when we saw Snow White in the parade! I am so disappointed they are stopping the interactive spots in the parade as we were really hoping to se the parade there!

Still trying to find a few more bits for Elsie I got a tangled comb and mirror with my Disney movie rewards and she got some Disney princess hair bands and hair clips for Christmas which I plan to take with us!

Xxx

Hiya

I saw a gorgeous little colouring book thing in Asda Walmart today (at Cribbs Causeway mall), Disney Princesses. I thought of Elsie, it would be so perfect and wasn't expensive. I assumed I'd be able to find it online when I got back to show you, but it isn't on there. If you happen to go to an Asda, keep an eye out because it really was lovely!

Rachel x

Leanne... any room in your suitcase for me? I'm quite happy to be babysitter ;)

Very gorgeous girl you've got there, and I'm very excited for you! :rotfl2:
xxx

such a great idea. I have done this for long haul flights before but didn't think about it for this trip - I can wrap them all up a Birthday Presents as DD know that the trip is her birthday present so now whe will have something to open up. Am now off to Asda in the morning.

Do little girls generally get dressed up for Auberge do you know? DD is have her birthday cake here but it is in three weeks so am worried she might get cold in a flimsy dress

Your daughter is very cute. You have got some lovely stuff for the trip there. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip.

Hiya

I saw a gorgeous little colouring book thing in Asda Walmart today (at Cribbs Causeway mall), Disney Princesses. I thought of Elsie, it would be so perfect and wasn't expensive. I assumed I'd be able to find it online when I got back to show you, but it isn't on there. If you happen to go to an Asda, keep an eye out because it really was lovely!

Rachel x

Oh My gosh thank you so much I love that you are looking out for me feel very honored! :lovestruc I will have to go have a look we only have a very small Asda but hopefully will go to Cribbs Causeway on Thursday!

Leanne... any room in your suitcase for me? I'm quite happy to be babysitter ;)

Very gorgeous girl you've got there, and I'm very excited for you! :rotfl2:
xxx

Aw Hello there Steffi, I would love for you and Tom to come with us!
Thanks hun I am bursting with excitement today!

such a great idea. I have done this for long haul flights before but didn't think about it for this trip - I can wrap them all up a Birthday Presents as DD know that the trip is her birthday present so now whe will have something to open up. Am now off to Asda in the morning.

Do little girls generally get dressed up for Auberge do you know? DD is have her birthday cake here but it is in three weeks so am worried she might get cold in a flimsy dress

Hello and Welcome! I love it when people do it as a surpise to let the kids know they are going and Elsie is still too young for that but I just love the idea and I need to be able to keep a very active child amused lol!

I think most girls do I have watched a few youtube videos and all the little girls are dressed up! Elsie will be going as Aurora :D With Elsies out fits as the dresses are long I will put tights and may be even leggin's as well under the skirt with a vest.

Elsie's Christmas photo is absolutely adorable! What a lucky little girl princess:

Hi, so glad you have made an appearance as I think I am your number 1 fan on your TR LOL!

Your daughter is very cute. You have got some lovely stuff for the trip there. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip.

Aw thank you :cutie: Can't wait to share some more of my obsessive planning and random blabbering lol!

Oh my goodness, I was looking for Mickey and Donald items for my little boy for our trip (there are none ANYWHERE grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, but I digress....) and checked Smyths the toy shop online. They have so much pink Minnie stuff... check this cushion out - how gorgeous??? http://www.smythstoys.com/minnie-mo...essionID=d5acb98b-f4fa-4607-a480-635dc27f3b09 There's loads more too. I do sometimes wish I had a girl... (but then I'd have an even bigger overdraft!)

Rachel x

Hi, so glad you have made an appearance as I think I am your number 1 fan on your TR LOL!

I am very flattered that you've kept up with my TR - I was worried that no one would read it!

Judging by your photos Elsie has quite the array of outfits, I'm looking forward to your TR to see her wardrobe alone. :rotfl:

Hi Every one,

Have to say I was very excited to see I had a few comments when I logged in today! YAY!

Had to work today! Boo! But more money saved towards our Disney trip for lots of treats! YAY Again!

I know this is a Disney TRIP report but I think Elsie's birthday party plans may slip in now and again as of course it will be Disney themed! And I bet you all expect me to do Disney Princess well at the moment I am thinking of doing Minnie Mouse theme. But more Minnie Mouse from Mickey Mouse club house so still nice and pink!

I practiced making Elsie's cake this week I baked (three cake tins of) cake and layered them then sheet iced ( first time I have ever done this not easy) then decorated it! So here it is!

401065_10151130841215521_681850520_21985104_1446285594_n.jpg

As you can see I still need A LOT of practice! But I plan to every week! Until its perfect! Might have to start practicing twice a week then! There goes the diet :rotfl2: Any one for cake?

So the final idea is for it to still be three layers but one plain sponge one chocolate and one red velvet so when we cut the cake it will be all colourfull!

Haven't quiet found the perfect candle yet though!

And of course the Birthday girl will wear her Minnie outfit!

I practiced making Elsie cake this week I baked three cake tins of cakes and layered them then sheet iced ( first time I have ever done this not easy) then decorated it! So here it is!

401065_10151130841215521_681850520_21985104_1446285594_n.jpg

As you can see I still need A LOT of practice! But I plan to every week! Until its perfect! Might have to start practicing twice a week then! There goes the diet :rotfl2: Any one for cake?

So the final idea is for it to still be three layers but one plain sponge one chocolate and one red velvet so when we cut the cake it will be all colourfull!

Haven't quiet found the perfect candle yet!

And of course the Birthday girl will wear her Minnie outfit!

Looking good! :thumbsup2 Making Disney cakes is always fun.

I made my little sister a Rapunzel cake for her birthday last year, it was a lot of hard work but her reaction was worth it.

Looking good! :thumbsup2 Making Disney cakes is always fun.

I made my little sister a Rapunzel cake for her birthday last year, it was a lot of hard work but her reaction was worth it.

Do you have a picture?

I saw one and love it but I know it would take ages and we get home from Disney Thursday evening and its her birthday Saturday I dont want to spend all Friday making a cake as this would take AGES! So I decided to try and keep it simple but want to make an effort! x

Oh my goodness, I was looking for Mickey and Donald items for my little boy for our trip (there are none ANYWHERE grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, but I digress....) and checked Smyths the toy shop online. They have so much pink Minnie stuff... check this cushion out - how gorgeous??? http://www.smythstoys.com/minnie-mo...essionID=d5acb98b-f4fa-4607-a480-635dc27f3b09 There's loads more too. I do sometimes wish I had a girl... (but then I'd have an even bigger overdraft!)

Rachel x

I missed you sneak this comment in as I was busy writting my next update!

I recon I have a talent I can sniff out Disney lol What are you looking for? I will help lol!

I love it so cute in the morning ill take some pictures of some of the Disney things she has! There is A LOT!

I am very flattered that you've kept up with my TR - I was worried that no one would read it!

Judging by your photos Elsie has quite the array of outfits, I'm looking forward to your TR to see her wardrobe alone. :rotfl:

And I missed your comment! I love your TR a good TR helps with my addiction and missing Disney I get to live other peoples trip whilst I wait!

She has quiet a few costumes to take as well I plan to dedicate an update just to the costumes lol!

Do you have a picture?

I saw one and love it but I know it would take ages and we get home from Disney Thursday evening and its her birthday Saturday I dont want to spend all Friday making a cake as this would take AGES! So I decided to try and keep it simple but want to make an effort! x

Here it is :goodvibes

tangledcake-1.png

I think I've posted it on here before, can't remember where though!

I spent one day baking, then one day assembling the fondant.

I love your idea of having different flavoured layers, I'm sure it will be a real hit!

That is amazing WOW I love it! You are very creative!

Thanks, I was really pleased with it! You seem really devoted to giving Elsie a great birthday so I'm sure you'll come up with something lovely - your design is already adorable! She's a very lucky little girl. :lovestruc

Thanks, I was really pleased with it! You seem really devoted to giving Elsie a great birthday so I'm sure you'll come up with something lovely - your design is already adorable! She's a very lucky little girl. :lovestruc

Aw thank you! Not sure if it is being a mum or my Disney addiction or a mix of the two but I just want her to grow up with great memories hear great stories of what she has done and that we always tried to make things special for her!

Wow, love your practice Minnie cake - I always think baking cakes looks so much easier than it is. I've watched too many Cake Boss and Cake-Off episodes, ha ha!

That Rapunzel cake is really well done, and so elegant - I love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter