Our little Mouseketeer 2nd trip Pre Trip Report :D TODAY!!!!!!! :D

just caught up on your adventures! love your extra purchases and laughed a little at your nightmares: you are the same as me!
i love my lists, and plan everything in my best friend
http://www.calendarclub.co.uk/p-3926-disney-princess-2012-a6-diary.aspx

i'm off two weeks tomorrow and i am desperate to pack, but there are things i know i will wear before i go and it seems a bit silly. i do need to go out and buy toiletries etc soon! :rotfl:

just remember when you next wake up screaming for your packing lists, it's only january, you've got plenty of time to stress!

Heya

Your dining choices look really good. Can you perhaps have a back up plan in case she is feeling grouchy (or didn't nap in the day time etc)?

Love that t-shirt!

just caught up on your adventures! love your extra purchases and laughed a little at your nightmares: you are the same as me!
i love my lists, and plan everything in my best friend
http://www.calendarclub.co.uk/p-3926-disney-princess-2012-a6-diary.aspx

i'm off two weeks tomorrow and i am desperate to pack, but there are things i know i will wear before i go and it seems a bit silly. i do need to go out and buy toiletries etc soon! :rotfl:

just remember when you next wake up screaming for your packing lists, it's only january, you've got plenty of time to stress!

Glad you are keeping on track!

My nightmares are serious lol! I know I have ages but I like to put things that I have bought in the suitcase and all of Elsie's costumes and our Disney t-shirts can go in now though! I love holiday clothes shopping! :banana:

oooh thanks for that - off to have a look Kate x

Hope you find something you like!

Heya

Your dining choices look really good. Can you perhaps have a back up plan in case she is feeling grouchy (or didn't nap in the day time etc)?

Love that t-shirt!

I am thinking she will be OK she will be nearly 6 months older as well so wont need as much sleep! I plan to take her back bath her and put her to bed and me and Dave can sit and watch films on our I phones! I cant write my notes for my TR and even have a nap myself! Im sure Dave will sneak of for a drink too lol!

When we went in September she didn't nap EVER in her pushchair but she was really small (was still wearing new born and 0-3 months clothing so still really little) and I dont think she was comfortable she had a right paddy every time I would sit her in it. Now when I put her in that push chair she is happy and enjoys having a nose at everything lol!

So yesterday I was having a little look on ebay as you do.

Search : Princess - Category: All

Third item down Disney Princess Kitchen £4.99 end in 12 minutes pick up only!

My thought "Aw Elsie would love that I bet its some where like Manchester!"

Click the product

MARK SOMERSET!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

This is literally 4 may be 5 miles away! Bid!!! The sensible me stops myself would she want a kitchen! So I text Dave and didnt hear anything for ages! And gave in and thought it wasn't meant to be!

He texts back "bid on it"

I click on the Kitchen 58 seconds remaining I managed to log in bid and still have 12 seconds spare!

WE WON!!! For £5.50 its perfect looks brand new so pleased with it!

Dave has been to pick it up this evening after Elsie went to bed!

Here it is

KGrHqJpgE7Bcvh2mHBPkfgS760_12.jpg

It has a recipe book on the back and the kitchen talks! It says what you are cooking with what Princess! Then you open the oven and says things like is "Snow Whites Apple Pie ready?"

The taps make a water running noise the hob makes a noise its amazing!

that is the coolest kitchen ever i wish mine was like that i might cook more then!!

i'm so glad i'm not the only planner on here! i started my lists for this trip as we booked it in the summer holidays!! i've not started packing yet but will be doing that really soon. we were hoping to eat in Walts this time but have just found out it will be closed so have got to choose somewhere else now, we are also eating at Cafe Mickey and Inventions really looking forawrd to that and using the Shareholders Discount as well :banana::cool1::yay:

that is the coolest kitchen ever i wish mine was like that i might cook more then!!

i'm so glad i'm not the only planner on here! i started my lists for this trip as we booked it in the summer holidays!! i've not started packing yet but will be doing that really soon. we were hoping to eat in Walts this time but have just found out it will be closed so have got to choose somewhere else now, we are also eating at Cafe Mickey and Inventions really looking forawrd to that and using the Shareholders Discount as well :banana::cool1::yay:

I know right I can hear Dave now "Leanne share with Elsie!" :rotfl:

Where else are you thinking of eating when you go?

I loved Blue Lagoon and California Grill that was quiet expensive though we were lucky to have half board premium at the time though!

OMG £5.50?? That's a ridiculous price, lol! Good for you, that is so cool...!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I have just been playing with it lol! It feels like Christmas again! I can't wait for her to get up in the morning so we can play with it! When you put the Saucepan on the hob it makes a cooking noise then it says is "Princess Aurora awake yet? breakfast is almost ready!" Love it so excited! I have just put her little bits and pieces that she got for Christmas in it!

I know right I can hear Dave now "Leanne share with Elsie!" :rotfl:

Where else are you thinking of eating when you go?

I loved Blue Lagoon and California Grill that was quiet expensive though we were lucky to have half board premium at the time though!

I hope you will share with her :rotfl:

neither DD nor i fancy the Blue Lagoon although there have been loads of really good reviews on it. i'll have a look at California Grill, we've got half board plus vouchers so "most" of it will be paid. DD wouldn't mind going back to Crystal Palace but we've eaten there on each trip and really want to do lots of new things this time, only 1 month adn 2 days to plan it all LOL!!

I hope you will share with her :rotfl:

neither DD nor i fancy the Blue Lagoon although there have been loads of really good reviews on it. i'll have a look at California Grill, we've got half board plus vouchers so "most" of it will be paid. DD wouldn't mind going back to Crystal Palace but we've eaten there on each trip and really want to do lots of new things this time, only 1 month adn 2 days to plan it all LOL!!

It was lovely there as we had a view of main street train station main street and the cattle it was beautiful! The food was good too! X

Now do you mean the castle was beautiful or did you have some steak for dinner there?? ;)

Hee hee!

Ha ha stupid I phone and predictive text! The castle was beautiful! I think I actually had a vegetarian menu as it was called tinkerbell! And I love tinkerbell!

Not quiet Disneyland but as good as it gets staying here in the UK! Dave took Elsie to Disney store for their weekend promotion they had on. (Girls that went in the Disney Store dressed as a Princess got a free gift) So Elsie went dressed as Belle

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

Here she is watching tangled in my bed

IMG_0519.jpg

Elsie got a re usable shopping bag

IMG_0532.jpg

A scented ring (Not really suitable for her though! But I quiet like it!)

IMG_0527.jpg

A tinkerbell colouring page

IMG_0526.jpg

A Princess Calendar

IMG_0525.jpg

A Princess story/ sticker book

IMG_0528.jpg

Dave bought the Princess bracelet and charm for her when she is older!

IMG_0529.jpg

The Charm is so cute and for £2 I think is really reasonable!

IMG_0530.jpg

Then today I went shopping with my sister and her Boyfriend Dave as mums birthday is Wednesday had to get her a few bits! Of course it would have been rude to have walked past the Disney Store as Elsie had got herself dressed as Cinderella this morning!

No picture though Sorry!

I bought Elsie a Princess t-shirt for our holiday it is so cute its a size 18-24 months but it fits Elsie and she is 10 months and a small 10 months she has only just started wearing 6-9 months clothing!

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

We were offered the Princess calendar and Story/sticker book but didn't take it! I could choose between having another ring and bag or a pin! I chose the pin!

IMG_0533.jpg

I got to choose between Snow White, Pooh Bear, Minnie, Mickey or the fab 5!

Only 7 weeks till Disney tomorrow :D

Wonderful photos :goodvibes

Looks like you picked up some great buys and Elsie looks sooooo cute :)

Elsie's Belle phone that is in post #43 didn't work :sad1: So I took it back to the Disney Store on Thursday but the two they had left also didnt work! But luckily they had a new one wihich was much better! Think this one will keep Elsie entertained for linger too!

IMG_0536.jpg

You can change the screen by scrolling it to the side it makes lots of different noises flashes and even Belle calls to invite you round for dinner! :rotfl:

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

and also a Disney Princess blanket! Im going to wash it so it smells familiar and spray with her Disney Wonder as all her bedding smells like this at home! Hopefully she will sleep better then last year then!

IMG_0540.jpg

Love the phone and the blanket. I saw the phone in the DS the other day (the Mickey version) and thought it was cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter