Orbitz/Expedia/Travelocity Rooms ??

Does Orbitz normally pull the discounts. I noticed they are no longer giving the same price as Disney so you can't stack the discounts. Is this normal and will they bring them back?

Does Orbitz normally pull the discounts. I noticed they are no longer giving the same price as Disney so you can't stack the discounts. Is this normal and will they bring them back?
I noticed this too and have been wondering if the discounts would come back on orbitz. They disappeared when Disney was having issues with their site for a few days. Booking wasn't available on the Disney site so I figured that was why the discounted rates weren't available on orbitz. But Disney has been up and running and the discounts on orbitz haven't returned.

I just booked 2 nights through undercover tourist. I got a little better then the 25% off Disney was offering at WL. 308.00 for a courtyard view vs 325.00 on WDW site. In fact on the Disney website the 25% discount is gone for my dates. It was about 50 dollars more then if I would have taken advantage of the Orbitz stacking a couple of weeks ago. I got my Disney confirmation immediately and was able to link it to my Disney experience. I also bought my tickets through them. I would give them a look if you can't get the rooms you want on the WDW website. Some resorts have good rates and some don't, but it's worth checking out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter