• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OMG...upgrade!

United States Cheerleading Federation Cheerleading Worlds begins April 22 and runs for 4 days..
2 weeks later, the National D2 Cheerleading Competition runs for 4 days.

Both typically rent out All of the Value resorts and part of Caribbean Beach. Thousands of cheerleaders, coaches, industry personnel, TV & Media crews and all the family members to support it!

You will LOVE the upgrade! Congrats!!

I just found out they also upgraded us from regular dining to deluxe! I was looking over my account and called because I thought an error was made and didn't want to get charged for it but nope, it was more pixie dust with he original upgrade of the room. The guy said a note was placed on the account, saying only the room was told about and the dining was extra...I wanted to hug the girl through the phone that made the initial upgrade. Evidently, being thankful and understanding of the first upgrade and move meant something to her! I suppose she got a lot of trouble that day, making all those phone calls. She also gave a direct number for questions, concerns, or etc. when I tried calling the direct line they said a note is on the account that they aren't allowed to touch it and only that particular woman can alter it!

There are still preferred rooms available for booking at ASSp that week. Is it possible that the organization rented only the standard rooms, or could it be a mistake that these are still available? I might be asking for a "friend" going that week who wouldn't mind staying at ASSp (going solo), but also wouldn't turn down an upgrade to AoA... ;)

We had no idea. We have had larger units when we have had the kids and grandkids with us, but we always cleaned up dishes. On this trip,the one day that should have been trash and towel (we were only there a few days) turned out to be a full cleaning. We had few dirty dishes in the dishwasher but not enough to run. When we got back the dishwasher was done and housekeeping put the parts of the coffee pot in there too.

In 20 years of staying at our DVC I've only experienced the maid dishwashing experience once... though last time at BLT on our first night my butt bumped the dishwasher and the darn thing ran for 4 hours straight with nothing in it!!:rotfl:I guess that makes up for it! It was a magical dishwasher...operated by pixie dust...oorrrr a busted on/off switch and a reckless behind;)

Hmmmm, we are staying at ASMu for one night (April 23) before getting on our cruise. Wonder if they'll upgrade us? We just booked this past week and there were no problems. Sounds like you got a great upgrade!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter