OMG...upgrade!

pisc0011

Earning My Ears
So, I just got a call from Disney. We had planned to stay at all star sports in April. They called to tell us that "someone" has rented out the entire sports resort during that week and we now get a complimentary upgrade. They moved us to to Aoa nemo suites!
Who rents out an entire resort?

So, I just got a call from Disney. We had planned to stay at all star sports in April. They called to tell us that "someone" has rented out the entire sports resort during that week and we now get a complimentary upgrade. They moved us to to Aoa nemo suites!
Who rents out an entire resort?

:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

Probably cheerleaders

How wonderful...and strange! Which week is it? I can't imagine someone doing that!

Omg. First I'm thrilled for you... FREE UPgrade WOoHOo. But when I hear the entire resort rented out... Eek... that's Lots of people lol
Enjoy!!!

I have to ask...which week? I think it's strange that they would rent out the whole place to someone so last minute at peak season, and now my interest is really piqued!

Super jealous!! I wish someone would buy out Pop in May lol. It's probably sports teams like cheerleading, if I had to guess. You'll love AoA!

Congratulations! We got a big upgrade once and - be warned - it is a very dangerous thing! In subsequent trips, we now cannot "downgrade" and continue to book the same type of room because we were so spoiled lol!

Last trip we got an upgrade from a DVC studio to a one bedroom. We were just ga ga at the space. DH was "can we do this all the time". Sure honey, we'd need to buy a few hundred more points, but sure, anything you want. But if truth, we missed the paper plates. LOL You mean we have to load a dishwasher with the real plates and push the button. How much work do they expect of me on vacation?????

We weren't given a reason and I didn't care, as long as we were charges any extra for it.

By the way, we aren't buying any more points, we'll continue to suffer. Studios are fine just for the two of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter