• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Okay I just need to vent, Just a little.

MotherofLandon

Mouseketeer
I am a planaholic, I totally admit to this. Next year I am going to WDW (aka my Happy Place) with my inlaws, BIL, nephew, DH, DD1, DM, and DH. Lots of people I know. SO I carefully planned out our days to allow for moderate morning touring, afternoon breaks, some evenings free etc. I worked in everyones must dos and must eats, I studying touring plans for crowd calendars. I spent some serious time planning. I gave my DMIL the plans a month and a half ago. I told her our ADR call in dates(yesterday) and to let me know asap if I needed to change anything. Well she called me the night before our ADR date and informed me that she wanted to go to lego land and needed me to change everything around so her, DFIL, DN, and DBIL could go to lego land. Now everything is all screwed up, our MK days are both next to each other at the end of the trip, my date night got screwed up. I am so beyond frustrated. My MIL is not the type of understanding person, she thinks planning a trip is ridiculous in the first place. This will be my mom and daughters first trip into the world and I feel like my MIL is taking over screwing everything up! Why would she wait till the day before ADR day to make everything change. AGHHHH. And she guilt tripped me about separating so thats not really an option. Now I have to try and find time to re-plan along with balancing my retail job(hello holidays) and my kids. Okay sorry I'm just frustrated and can't vent to DH who thinks his mother is the most amazing person in the world. Okay thanks for listening...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter