• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh Sweet Mother of Bread Pudding...What have I got myself into? 9/26 Update!

Im here! I adore Paula too..I just cant eat with the ingredients she uses..Id be as big as a house! LOL I once saw her make a bread pudding from krispy kreme donuts! Holy cow it looked amazing but it had to be a million and a half calories and sweet enough to put you in a diabetic coma!

I'm in!!!!!!!!! A Dawn Food Report :worship: The best of both worlds!

Jill in CO

How excited am I?! Super pumped to read the reports from someone who clearly shares my passion for trip planning to the point of mild insanity:lmao: and my love of all things Food Network:happytv: and cooking. And eating. Can't wait to read all that you have to say!

I'm in! Can't wait! You're doing a bunch of places I'm interested in for my next trip :)

This is gonna be GOOD!

Love the rating system!
Ohhhhh!!!!!! I just feel like I got knighted by the Queen!!!! Of course that also means you can take my head off at your discretion! :lmao:
I am in as well if for no other reason than your description of Anne Burrell. I cannot for the life of me figure out why she is on television. Between her acerbic personality and banal cooking the allure is elusive from my perspective.
Thank you for understanding. Cooking is personal and she just does not have a personality IMO.
I'm so in!!! I can't wait to hear more.:yay:
So I will have people hunting me down if I go AWOL? :rotfl2:
actually, I am kinda bummed because I usually wait for someone to finish their dining report thereby allowing me the immediate gratification of reading the thread in it's entirety at once. Then you come along and invoke Paula the great and well, now I'm stuck.
I am the same way usually so I really appreciate your willingness to get stuck from the start!! :lovestruc
I cant wait to see your dining report!! Love your grading system! Have a wonderful trip and I hope you don't run into anybody but Paula!!
Me too!!!! I told Dan we will possibly lose weight this trip because we will have to document so much we eat that it will slow us down on food consumption!
Im here! I adore Paula too..I just cant eat with the ingredients she uses..Id be as big as a house! LOL I once saw her make a bread pudding from krispy kreme donuts! Holy cow it looked amazing but it had to be a million and a half calories and sweet enough to put you in a diabetic coma!
Paula is like Santa. All good but not 365 days of the year!!!
Count me in! Love the rating system. Only 4 more days to go! :banana:
I have NOT packed a thing!!!! :scared1:
You are adorable!
Thanks...what's your sign? I like long walks on a beach! :rotfl2:
Can't wait! Subscribing!
Did you pay for your subscription? I was just wondering when the check would be in the mail! ;)
I am so glad your not "out"...cause you would be on the wrong thread then and I don't want to lose anyone before I even start!!!:rotfl2:
Subbing for the good stuff. Yum!
Does that mean I will lose you in the cr@ppy stuff? :confused3
I'm in!!!!!!!!! A Dawn Food Report :worship: The best of both worlds!

Jill in CO
Jeesh Jill......pressure! :goodvibes
Okay, your intro has me hooked! I'm totally subscribing! :D :banana:
Hooked like Bieber to a tween I hope!
How excited am I?! Super pumped to read the reports from someone who clearly shares my passion for trip planning to the point of mild insanity:lmao: and my love of all things Food Network:happytv: and cooking. And eating. Can't wait to read all that you have to say!
Okay Ms. Tot. You are new to me I am sure but I have to ask...you are as elusive and exclusive as a 3 minute wait line for Toy Story Mania with the amount of posts you have, so although excited and truly blessed you chose to post here....should I be afraid? :rotfl:
I'm in! Can't wait! You're doing a bunch of places I'm interested in for my next trip :)
Now we just have to get to them all!!!

Ditto back atcha!

Okay Ms. Tot. You are new to me I am sure but I have to ask...you are as elusive and exclusive as a 3 minute wait line for Toy Story Mania with the amount of posts you have, so although excited and truly blessed you chose to post here....should I be afraid? :rotfl:

No need to be afraid. Just planning our first Disney trip in many, many years, and making great use of these new boards. I'm a planner IN EXCESS, so I'm scouring the boards for every single teeny tiny crumb of information.

Great to meet you:goodvibes

Tammy

Looking forward to your reviews! I have 2 upcoming trips (one next month with just my sister and a friend of ours, and one with my DH in Sept!) so I want to hear all about your dining experiences!

Dear Disneydawn,
Could you please hurry up and write your report? And if it's not too much trouble, write it all at once!;) All kidding aside, I'm really looking forward to your report, and love your rating system:love:

What a great way to start a review! I'm in! We are leaving for the World on the 15th!!! Looking forward to your reviews! :cool1:

Looking forward to your reviews and your food report!!!!

I love Anne Burrell. I think she is awesome. :) I also love Ramsey. ;) I have a lot in common with both of them... crazy hair and I am a little mean.

SO in love with your rating scale!!!!:rotfl2::cloud9::worship:

(Gordon Ramsey is my secret crush, and Andrew Z, my not so secret.)

I cannot wait! Sign me up!!popcorn::

I am in on this one, only because your son's name is Baylor! My little guy's middle name is Baylor, and this is the first I have ever heard of anyone else with that name. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter