• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh Sweet Mother of Bread Pudding...What have I got myself into? 9/26 Update!

Add me to the list of those who got a chuckle out of your rating system. Lookin' forward to more. Now, I'm about to head over to your trip report.

I think Paula is just the cutest thing ever! I love that she can laugh at herself, which I think only adds to the easiness and tastiness of her food! That said, I'm in for the reviews!

Love your rating system. I am from the south so Paula dean rules down here! Top chef is one of my favorite shows and have watched a lot of bizarre foods and no reservations . While I am not as adventurous as Andrew and Anthony , I do like to try new things. We will , hopefully, be eating at some of the same places in oct. Looking forward to your opinion on la hacienda as we haven't tried it but it is on my list. Awesome writing style. Cannot wait to read your reviews!!!

Forgot to say thanks for adding service comments. I think that can sometimes make or break the experience.

:yay::yay::yay:I am SOOOOOO excited you are doing a dining review!!! Have a GREAT trip- I'm looking forward to reading all about it! :goodvibes

Love your rating system too!! Can't wait for your reviews to start. By the way as soon as I read your corn dog state fair analogy I knew you must live in Minnesota! I was right! Minnesotans love their state fair corn dogs and pronto pups. I live in the twin cities suburbs and have been to two state fairs here so far. By far the best state fair!!

Looking forward to the rest!

Oh this is gonna be a good one!:woohoo:

:thumbsup2 I can't wait to read your reviews :surfweb: especially Le Cellier, now that the menu has changed. :)

Love, love, love your rating system!! Can't wait to read your reviews. Have an awesome trip!!! We'll be here waiting for you.
I am so excited to really do a thorough review and re-live the experience through you all! :goodvibes
HOLY SCHMOLEY!!
You're over here too!!
I multiply well don't I? :lmao:
Im SO IN FOR THIS!!

and can I just say that if I was taking a trip to WDW, you and me would be eating at the same places...I cant WAIT to hear what you say about those restaurants...

I need your thoughts, I appreciate a good honest review, I can't imagine you'll lead us astray...
I am going to be meticulous in thoughts here. Literally down to the first bite vs the last of a particular food. You know there is a difference and sometimes you are just wasting gluttony on food because it is on your plate. I can think of several dishes where it is a self-service style that I wish I had taken less because if it sits too long it starts to resemble Roseanne Barr's singing voice.:scared1:
Sounds wonderful, can't wait to read!
Thank you for joining in!!
Me too now! No backing out!! It's like a circumcision, there is no changing your mind once the process starts! (okay...was that too much? It was just the first comparison that came to mind of a situation you can not reverse! :rotfl2:)
Ooh I am def in for this one :)
See you real soon!!!
Add me to the list of those who got a chuckle out of your rating system. Lookin' forward to more. Now, I'm about to head over to your trip report.
I have been waiting for my friend to get me some pics to finish my current TR....I think I may just have to go on without them so I can get as much done as possible before we leave!!
Love the rating system! This should be good!! :thumbsup2
It's me! Of course it will be good!! :rotfl:
I think Paula is just the cutest thing ever! I love that she can laugh at herself, which I think only adds to the easiness and tastiness of her food! That said, I'm in for the reviews!
I could not agree more. Real Food for real people. Not food for those who have a clothes pin holding up their nose! :snooty:
Love your rating system. I am from the south so Paula dean rules down here! Top chef is one of my favorite shows and have watched a lot of bizarre foods and no reservations . While I am not as adventurous as Andrew and Anthony , I do like to try new things. We will , hopefully, be eating at some of the same places in oct. Looking forward to your opinion on la hacienda as we haven't tried it but it is on my list. Awesome writing style. Cannot wait to read your reviews!!!
I had never had bread pudding until Ohana because any bread pudding I had viewed looked like coagulated lard. So I will try new things to me as well and I will warn all of you hoping for any seafood reviews, you will be out of luck unless Baylor tries something. I do not eat two things.

#1 Anything that swims in it's own poo. (Basically anything from the sea.)
#2 Fungus (Tolerated in a cream sauce but never ever whole!)

Can't wait to read more!!!!:yay:
Then I better not disappoint!
Forgot to say thanks for adding service comments. I think that can sometimes make or break the experience.
Totally agree. And I hate it even more when service is based on their perception of your bank account!
:yay::yay::yay:I am SOOOOOO excited you are doing a dining review!!! Have a GREAT trip- I'm looking forward to reading all about it! :goodvibes
Hey you!!! Glad to see you here!!
Love your rating system too!! Can't wait for your reviews to start. By the way as soon as I read your corn dog state fair analogy I knew you must live in Minnesota! I was right! Minnesotans love their state fair corn dogs and pronto pups. I live in the twin cities suburbs and have been to two state fairs here so far. By far the best state fair!!

Looking forward to the rest!
Minnesota in the HOUSE!!!!! I love pronto pups actually over corn dogs most often. That corn batter does not usually cook all the way through and if the dog is good, too much batter takes away from the flavor of the dog. Maybe we can meet up at the fair this year!!
I stumbled upon this!:cool1: How lucky am I??? :banana:
You are lucky and hot!!! ;)
Oh this is gonna be a good one!:woohoo:
I now have the pressure of the United Nations! let me at Libya!!! :lmao:
Looking forward to your reviews. Have a great vaca !
Fellow DVC'r hola!!!
:thumbsup2 subscribing :thumbsup2
Thanks for hopping on!
:thumbsup2 I can't wait to read your reviews :surfweb: especially Le Cellier, now that the menu has changed. :)
I need to go see that menu again!!
ok, I will quit lurking now. I love the humor in your trip reports and then you threw in Paula too-I'm in!!
You know lurkers give me the eebie geebies don't ya? Only when I am writing though because I can lurk with the best of them! :sad2: :rotfl2:

I am in as well if for no other reason than your description of Anne Burrell. I cannot for the life of me figure out why she is on television. Between her acerbic personality and banal cooking the allure is elusive from my perspective.

Bring on the analysis. I want to know who measures up and what dishes should send their chefs to the corner for a time out to think about the wrong they have committed.:rotfl2:

Bummer- and here I was hoping you'd use rachael ray in your rating system:rotfl2: actually, I am kinda bummed because I usually wait for someone to finish their dining report thereby allowing me the immediate gratification of reading the thread in it's entirety at once. Then you come along and invoke Paula the great and well, now I'm stuck. Plus, your trip starts on my anniversary, so I can't just forget the date and come back in a month. I guess I'm all in- any chance of some live reviews:flower3:

Ps tony is my guilty pleasure too :lovestruc

I cant wait to see your dining report!! Love your grading system! Have a wonderful trip and I hope you don't run into anybody but Paula!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter