"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 - Have Yourself a Very Mickey Christmas.

I really hope that Sandy Claws coming out late was a one time thing. Having some of the very popular characters start early was a decent compensation for eliminating more and more characters from the party each year. Characters seekers don't have as many characters as in earlier years, so all the remaining characters' lines are longer. If these popular characters don't start before 7, that really cuts down on the characters you can meet if you have to spend 1 and a half hours during party time for just one character.

I've heard more and more that he's not coming out until 7pm.. :( Does anyone have a recommendation of what time we should line up to meet him? I really don't want to waste party time, but my DH is all about meeting him, so I'd like to get it done as soon as possible, so we can enjoy the rest of the party since it'll be our first one. Thanks!

I've heard more and more that he's not coming out until 7pm.. :( Does anyone have a recommendation of what time we should line up to meet him? I really don't want to waste party time, but my DH is all about meeting him, so I'd like to get it done as soon as possible, so we can enjoy the rest of the party since it'll be our first one. Thanks!

Between 4-4:30. We lined up closer to 4:45, he didn't come out until 7, and we didn't finish meeting him until 7:30.

Between 4-4:30. We lined up closer to 4:45, he didn't come out until 7, and we didn't finish meeting him until 7:30.

WOW. That ... wow. I don't know if my 2 year old can be in a line for that long. Sheesh. Any chances that his line is less crazy at the end of the night? How long do the characters actually stay out? We plan on being there all night.. I just don't know if we're able to stand in a line for 3 hours. Sheesh. :worried:

Any updates on the best time to meet Nick & Judy? Line up around 5 or does the line drop later in the evening?

About how long does it take the parade to get to Liberty Square and about how long to get to Town Square?

I can't find the answer to this anywhere, but I'm trying to figure out the most efficient touring plan for MVMCP our group. It's just three of us, all adults. We're not interested in any characters, but want to see most of the exclusive shows, the parade from main street area, try all the treats, and maybe hop on some rides if time allows. Can someone comment on my plan below and let me know if there's a better way? (I haven't been to disney at Christmas time since 2005!)

6:30 Frozen Holiday Wish
7:00-7:30 treats, wander
7:40 Totally Tomorrowland show
8:05 Voiceplay
8:15-9:45 treats, wander, rides
10:00 Wishes
10:30 Most Merriest Celebration
11:00 Parade
11:30-12 run around to anything else

I want to make the most efficient use of our time, so any help is appreciated! :flower3:

This is such devastating news for me. I can't believe he isn't coming out earlier this year. Standing in line that long sounds miserable. I kept hoping and wishing this was a fluke but it seems that coming out at 7p is here to stay. Booooooo!

This is such devastating news for me. I can't believe he isn't coming out earlier this year. Standing in line that long sounds miserable. I kept hoping and wishing this was a fluke but it seems that coming out at 7p is here to stay. Booooooo!
They could always change it, don't give up hope yet! During the 2014 MNSSHP, he and Sally weren't scheduled to meet until 7, but eventually they started coming out earlier to help with the demand and long lines forming early in the night. My kids and I had just slipped out of line around 6 to run to the Emporium, and got a call from DH about 5 minutes later to hurry back as they'd just come out.

They could always change it, don't give up hope yet! During the 2014 MNSSHP, he and Sally weren't scheduled to meet until 7, but eventually they started coming out earlier to help with the demand and long lines forming early in the night. My kids and I had just slipped out of line around 6 to run to the Emporium, and got a call from DH about 5 minutes later to hurry back as they'd just come out.

Thank you for the pep talk! I really appreciate it. I will hope for the best. :thanks:

I'm going to my first MVMCP ever on Dec 4th. I'm so excited!

Can someone tell me where Jack Sparrow will be? And should I be in line for him first thing, or can I wait later in the party to go to him.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter