• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

We are planning to take turns eating at Village Haus with our toddler while in line for the dwarves.
I know the restaurant is near the queue and the wait pre-party is the best strategy and VERY long. He's not great at ultra long lines and I figure if we split off a few at a time to keep him occupied everyone gets to eat and everyone (surrounding linemates included lol) will be happy.

Is the dwarves queue open or will we be shimmying through people? I want to cause as little disturbance as possible. We are potty training so line shuffling either way is kind of inescapable at this age. :/
Yes, their queue is open. You should have no problem.

What's everyone doing for dinner on their MVMCP night? Are QS restaurants really "quick" or are the lines long?

We're eating a late lunch (2:30) at Kona before we head to MK at 4:00. Probably just grab snacks throughout the night if needed.

I don't think any info has been released yet. I'm hoping for this weekend/early next week after the Halloween party wraps up. I'm not sure about the answer to your other question. I had the option of hard, print at home, or magic band ticket when I purchased. Maybe check your emails because I think mine ended up in junk and I had to search for it!

Do you know who exactly the tickets came from? I'm searching, but I get so many darn emails from Disney I can't seem to locate the right one!! Thanks!

Do you know who exactly the tickets came from? I'm searching, but I get so many darn emails from Disney I can't seem to locate the right one!! Thanks!
Came from Walt Disney World Reservations with Walt Disney World Vacation Confirmation as the subject

First party we have CP early and second one BOG early. Did not have great luck with quick service either in the past. Dessert before dinner is our motto at WDW tho so wouldn't be opposed to that.

My wife and I are attending the Dec 6th party!!!! Disapalooza on Saturday and MVMCP on Sunday its gonna be a fabulous weekend!!! Who else is doing that big weekend?

Doug :goofy:

Hello! My boyfriend and I will be attending DISapalooza, we haven't decided if we're doing any Christmas parties or not. We will be attending the very first MVMCP in November, so I imagine going to a second party that weekend will depend much upon our first experience.

I'm pretty much set for my crazy long weekend trip. I've got the Candlelight Processional Dinner Package all set, MVMCP set for Dec. 3rd. I'll make sure to see the Osborne Lights one evening too.

And then I'll be moving to Universal for some fun there and DISApalooza. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the podcast since I'm driving and need to get home that Sunday night but it's going to be a busy fun weekend for sure.
[/QUOTE]

We'll be attending DISapalooza, but we'll be at the party on the 4th. Originally we had tickets for the 6th but I want to attend the podcast so we switched.

What is the best strategy for watching the parade but not the fireworks? DD has sensitive ears and hates fireworks, we'll be bringing ear muffs to muffle the noise but will probably hit some rides to help. Where should we sit to watch the parade but then have easy access to the rides?

This is my first MVMCP and our first time attending a party when we will not be at disney already that day. We will be doing Universal for the 3 days prior and then going to a Sunday party.

Are there any advantages to doing tickets a particular way - receive via mail or print at home?

Last edited:
What's everyone doing for dinner on their MVMCP night? Are QS restaurants really "quick" or are the lines long?
We have a 2:35 ADR at Crystal Palace on our party day. We plan to just do snacks (and cookies and hot chocolate!) for the evening.

Has anyone here done a wishes dessert party during MVMCP?? Is it worth it, do you have a good view of everything?

We got a BOG ressie for 7:30pm on our MVMCP night - We are trying to get a earlier ressie as we really don't want to waste party time eating, but if we cannot snag a earlier reservation, I am curious to know if we tried to be one of the first people in line to see the 7 Dwarfs (they come out at 7, correct?), would we be able to make it to our 7:30pm BOG ressie? TIA!

We got a BOG ressie for 7:30pm on our MVMCP night - We are trying to get a earlier ressie as we really don't want to waste party time eating, but if we cannot snag a earlier reservation, I am curious to know if we tried to be one of the first people in line to see the 7 Dwarfs (they come out at 7, correct?), would we be able to make it to our 7:30pm BOG ressie? TIA!

Yes you would be able to make it. If they meet at the same place as they did for MNSSHP then you are really close to BOG, but you will lose and hour plus of party time which is just not worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter