"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

We went last night and had a great time.. Only disappointment was the fog for the fireworks.

Let's see... We were able to (in order)

Pirates (FP)
Big Thunder (FP)
Sandy Claws
BOG
Rapnuzel/Flynn
Cocoa/Cookies
2nd Castle Lighting
Reindeer & Elf
Jingle Cruise
Shopping
Tiana & Naveen
Fireworks
Buzz Lightyear
More Cocoa/Cookies
Parade in Frontierland
Splash Mountain

Please let me know if you have any questions!

We went last night and had a great time.. Only disappointment was the fog for the fireworks.

Let's see... We were able to (in order)

Pirates (FP)
Big Thunder (FP)
Sandy Claws
BOG
Rapnuzel/Flynn
Cocoa/Cookies
2nd Castle Lighting
Reindeer & Elf
Jingle Cruise
Shopping
Tiana & Naveen
Fireworks
Buzz Lightyear
More Cocoa/Cookies
Parade in Frontierland
Splash Mountain

Please let me know if you have any questions!

We were watching the live stream last night and I kept asking DH if that was smoke or fog.

Count us in-last minute trip-YAY! Wave if you love the DisBoards!!!

Who else is going on the 15th? I had asked the OP a while ago to update the main page to add me, but they must be very busy!

Would be cool to see all who's going, maybe even walk past each other!

ME! I will be there on the 15th! :yay: And yes! That would be VERY cool! :grouphug:

We will be there the 15th too.

For those that have attended parties the last few days, has Jack Skellington as Sandy Claws been meeting guests early? One website I read said he sometimes begins meeting party guests as early as 5pm. We are attending the party on Dec 15

I am so excited! I've convinced the family to take the plunge on this for the 15th. I'm wondering if one of you pros could give some help to a first timer for this party!

Was at the party last night and something was up with the Dwarfs! Waited for the a Seven Dwarfs M&G and Sleepy passed out. We all thought it was part of the act because he would act all sleepy, his head was down and then laid on the floor. A cast member then said it was break time for them and Sleepy wasn't even able to walk. A lady in front of us is a doctor and helped Sleepy to the back. When she came back, she said the cast member was drenched in sweat and that it must have been heat exhaustion.

At the second parade, Happy was stumbling at the end of Main St. and had to exit the parade route, leaving only 6 dwarfs behind to finish.

As long as you have your wristband you should be good as they need to know someone that you collected your card - let us know when you come back

Actually I think almost all the Dec parties sold out last year, from what I remember...so odds are, no matter which date you picked, it would likely be a sellout. Not sure if that makes you feel any better? :)

It does thank you :) I knew there was a chance but I was hopeful. Either way, less crowded than a normal day I think.

Also thanks to everyone for posting your schedules on what you were able to get done. I think I will have some of the same goals, with less M&Gs. Nice to know I might be able to fit them in though.

Posted this question on another post but thought I would post here also. Is it possible to stay in one place to see the castle show, parade, and fireworks without having to move ? We have little ones, so we will most likely have to see the first parade. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks. We will be there on Thursday the 10th.

Was at the party last night and something was up with the Dwarfs! Waited for the a Seven Dwarfs M&G and Sleepy passed out. We all thought it was part of the act because he would act all sleepy, his head was down and then laid on the floor. A cast member then said it was break time for them and Sleepy wasn't even able to walk. A lady in front of us is a doctor and helped Sleepy to the back. When she came back, she said the cast member was drenched in sweat and that it must have been heat exhaustion.

At the second parade, Happy was stumbling at the end of Main St. and had to exit the parade route, leaving only 6 dwarfs behind to finish.

:scared1: Wow...that's scary. Sounds like strange happenings with the Dwarfs! :eek: Hope they were okay. :tink:

It does thank you :) I knew there was a chance but I was hopeful. Either way, less crowded than a normal day I think.

Also thanks to everyone for posting your schedules on what you were able to get done. I think I will have some of the same goals, with less M&Gs. Nice to know I might be able to fit them in though.

Parts of the park will definitely be less crowded than a normal day. Main Street will feel more crowded.

That's a great question! I would love more feedback on how chilly it feels at night.

We just got back. I found it pretty chilly at night, too chilly for just a tshirt. It wasn't too bad until the wind blew, but unfortunately our nights were pretty windy. I think you'd be ok in pants and just long sleeves. It also matters what your doing. If your going to be standing still, perhaps waiting in line for or watching Candlelight, I might even bring a hat. If your moving around and going inside attractions, I'd just go with the long sleeves and pants.

We were in the park last night and I was very happy to have a jacket and light gloves. My mom and her friend were very cold so they put their rain ponchos over their jackets. We were waiting outside for a long time though.

Tonight is our first party! Any information on how long the 7 Dwarfs M&G has been? So excited!

I'm so excited! I can't believe I leave tomorrow & am at the party Thursday! I am not bringing my laptop but will try to post from my phone on Friday.

Debating on whether or not to bring mitts and sweaters-what have you all been doing?

Honestly, I am. I have been seeing everyone say they've been okay at night with long sleeves, and our forecast looks great but I know it'll be the one time I don't bring them, I need them! I didn't bring mittens/gloves but packed a few sweatshirts of varying warmth levels and am also bringing a lightweight North Face that's great at blocking wind. Last NYE the forecast didn't look too bad and as soon as we got to the park, while in the 60s, it was bone chilling and misting all day. That ended up in us spending $100+ on a hoodie, a blanket and 2 ponchos. Not what I really wanted to drop $100+ on! Trust me when I say it was the Hunger Games in the Emporium for a sweatshirt! It took me 2 trips and well over an hour to find anything in a size medium and my boyfriend ended up with a blanket (apparently a popular pick, several guys had them on like capes!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter