****Official May 2012 Thread**** ALMOST TIME TO LEAVE!!

My little one had several bursts of tears and "I don't want to leave Disney World!" on our last day. :( Can't say I blame him. I booked a bounceback for December, though, so we're almost at our 180 days again!

oh I'm glad my kid isn't the only one who cries...she's still crying wanting to go back...guess that means she liked it!

I hope to get my trip report up and running soon....hopefully this afternoon or tomorrow. I'll post the link here when I do so that those of you who are interested can read along. We usually have some pretty funny stories to share and this time will be no different. I won't reveal the entire trip report title yet but let's just say that includes a little something about the need to see security. :eek::lmao::sad2::rotfl:

Going for a quick girls weekend May 17-18!!!! I can't wait 81 more days!!! I am staying Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter