****Official May 2012 Thread**** ALMOST TIME TO LEAVE!!

Yay!!! Anyone who hasn't gone yet is in the home stretch, congrats!! Early flight tomorrow, trying to get off work today at 2, need to pack like a crazy person! :faint:

Everyone have a great time! pixiedust:

Yay!!! Anyone who hasn't gone yet is in the home stretch, congrats!! Early flight tomorrow, trying to get off work today at 2, need to pack like a crazy person! :faint:

Everyone have a great time! pixiedust:

Right behind ya!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

6:30a flight for us tomorrow morning!!!

Everyone else there for the next week, I'll try to stick a lime green Mickey head somewhere on myself. :laughing: Feel free to say hi!!

omg, I'm going to be the last person standing in this thread!! maybe I'll talk to myself this weekend :goodvibes

we leave monday morning for the airport. so being a GUY I'll start packing maybe 6 pm sunday.:rotfl2:

Wonderful!!! Have a blast! I am SO missing, the lazy river right now, it was our nightly ritual before bed. :goodvibes

Did you get the bin ok?

I will pick up the bin on Wednesday, we are staying at Wyndham Reunion Resort 3 br deluxe for 4 nights so dh can play golf. It's really nice here as well.:wizard:

I returned last night from 3 days/2 nights at All-Star Sports. The rain on Monday and Tuesday wasn't enough to dampen my spirits - I had a great time in WDW anyway!

The rain on Monday was incredible - fierce lightning strikes and several inches of rain quickly. But if you had a poncho and a good attitude, you made the most of it, like I did.

Just a few "Trip Report" items to mention:
1. I saw Finding Nemo for the first time - very good stuff!!! Worth seeing!
2. Loved 50's Prime Time Diner - Quinn is an awesome server! (meatloaf is great too!!)
3. Also saw Little Mermaid show and Beauty and the Beast shows for the first time - both were very well done and fun to watch.
4. Ate at Restaurant Marrikesh in Epcot - very good, I'd eat there again.
5. Crowds during Memorial Day weekend weren't as bad as I expected. Epcot on Sunday was actually good, and the other parks on Memorial Day were what I'd consider "medium".

It's my belief that the only way to have a bad time at Walt Disney World is to bring it upon yourself.

I wore a lime green mickey head on my hat but never had any other DIS people say hello - and I didn't see any other LGMH's out there. :(

While I didn't get to go swimming on this trip, I did get to enjoy all 4 parks for 3 days. And I was pleasantly surprised that Sports wasn't as loud as I expected. Sure, lots of sport team kids running around, but for the price (and the amount of time I was in the room) I couldn't pass up the deal.

I was pretty excited to see that I leave for WDW in 26 days - this will be a trip I'm taking my nephew on. I was just in the parks yesterday, and I'm already excited about going back!

I agree - the crowds on Memorial Day weren't bad at all. I was expecting it to be wall to wall people. I guess the rain helped with that! :) I met Mickey on my last night there (around 4:30pm) and didn't have to wait in line at all! It was pretty awesome.

Thought I'd pop in to say hello from the Beach Club! Last day of May, so I guess everyone is here or has returned home. So strange to think about that!! :laughing: Hope everyone had/is having a great trip! I know we are!!!!! :)

Yeah I guess May is over. We are loving it here at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. 5 day left:dance3: great vacations to all.:)

Goodbye May :sad1: So sad it's over!!! I wish May was just beginning... lol. I can definitely say that was our best trip yet. Looking forward to trying to top it!

Just back from our trip. Time to change the ticker for our November trip.

The whole drive home, DD3 kept crying "I want to go back to the resort."

(I feel the same way)

Just back from our trip. Time to change the ticker for our November trip.

The whole drive home, DD3 kept crying "I want to go back to the resort."

(I feel the same way)

At least you're going back sooner rather than later. :thumbsup2 I don't blame your daughter for crying. I was almost in tears myself when we left WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter