****Official May 2012 Thread**** ALMOST TIME TO LEAVE!!

2 sleeps and we are on our way:woohoo: My vacation started when I left work yesterday:banana:

We are headed out tomorrow also!!!! We will be driving from North Mississippi to Gulf Coast , staying with family, then we will all get up and drive to Orlando on Sat! Check in to Poly on Sunday morning and hit MK!!! Can't wait!!:lovestruc:woohoo::dance3::jumping2:

Just in case anyone was wondering:

I am completely useless sitting at work right now!!! We leave in 3 1/2 hours!!!!!!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

We are packed and ready to go. DH is taking the dogs to the doggie hotel and then picking up DD3 from daycare. I will be leaving work at noon, DD9 gets out of school at 12:30 and then the minute she gets off the bus, it's in the car to leave!

I'm sitting here singing the MK opening song. If I repeat the "Casey Jr's coming down the track" line one more time, I think my co-workers are going to kill me.

:rolleyes1

Safe travels to all leaving this weekend!!!!

I still havent kicked this "Disney Depression" since arriving back home on May 12th. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

:woohoo::woohoo: Almost There, I Have an Early Flight Out Saturday Morning and plan on Having One of These for Lunch, :woohoo::woohoo:

SDC10436-1.jpg

We leave in about 4 hours!!! :banana:

We are all ready to go, now we are just sitting around trying to occupy our time until we can leave! :woohoo:

Hurray to everyone who just left and who are leaving this weekend:banana: Sorry for those with the Post Disney Blues, they are the pits :sad1:
Jealous of those of you already done with work!!!
Can NOT wait to get down there, and maybe meet a DISer or two :thumbsup2

YIKES!!!:( DD woke up this morning with a slight fever. Currently 99.7 but she is stuffed up and has a slight sore throat. We leave in 2 days. We have a 20 hour drive ahead of us, I hope she is better by then.

:sad:

When we were there May 9th the line at Aloha Isle was incredibly long so no Dole Whip for me :(

I must be super lucky or something because there is NEVER a line when I go there. and it's usually in the mid-afternoon when it's the hottest outside :confused3

Have fun to all of those leaving! I wish I was in your shoes... I'm begging DH to let me book a fall trip but so far no luck :confused3

Starting our drive TODAY!!! WHoo Hooo! We will check in at the Poly around 7 Sunday morning then head to the MK!

:banana:

Hoping that this disturbance over the Bahamas and Cuba does not turn westward as they are predicting it might! We don't need a tropical depression or cyclone to ruin our vacation!!pixiedust:

2 days left for me! All my stuff is ready to go!! All Star Sports, here I come!

To all of you who are leaving for WDW this weekend, as I am, I wish you safe travels and I hope your vacation is magical!

Look for me and say hello - I'll be the guy with the big smile on my face! (And a lime green mickey head hanging from the back of my hat). Just to be safe, say hello to everyone you see!)

This is my 2nd "solo" trip (although I'll be with friends 2 of 3 days) and my TENTH trip to Walt Disney World. I'm just as excited as I was on my first trip back in 1975! I LOVE WDW!!!

Be safe, be polite to everyone, and have fun!!

Mike.

to everyone leaving today/this weekend have a magical trip!

Today is the last day of work for me, we leave on Wednesday, thank goodness for long holiday weekends!! 11 days off from the office...I'm in HEAVEN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter