• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*****Official (??) June 2014 Thread -- Party Like It's Hot!*****

My tracker says my MBs were dropped off at the post office at 8:45am today. I checked the mail, but no MBs there. They must be taking their sweet time processing it and making the little card that goes IN the mail box and says, "come to office to pick up" and then you have to work around their goofy work hours to get them.

WAHHHHHHHH I want my MBs!!! :furious::furious::(:(:confused::confused:

To get even more excited for our trip, we've been watching those WDW documentaries from 2006, Undiscovered WDW, and Ultimate WDW. They're a little out of date, but still fun! If you have Amazon Prime, you can watch them for free!

19 more days!

To get even more excited for our trip, we've been watching those WDW documentaries from 2006, Undiscovered WDW, and Ultimate WDW. They're a little out of date, but still fun! If you have Amazon Prime, you can watch them for free! 19 more days!

My dd has been watching these non stop on Hulu for a couple weeks now! I have to admit they are making me super excited too!!

To get even more excited for our trip, we've been watching those WDW documentaries from 2006, Undiscovered WDW, and Ultimate WDW. They're a little out of date, but still fun! If you have Amazon Prime, you can watch them for free!

19 more days!

I didn't realize that! I'll have to put them on my to-watch list. Love hooking my laptop up to the big screen tv for that kind of thing...or I can watch from the Kindle Fire.... :)

21 days today
Let the good times hurry up and roll!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

1 WEEK TO GO! This time next week I'll be doing final checks before airport pick up arrives! I'm basically just getting more excited with each passing day now :banana:

3 days to go! It doesn't feel possible! I got a lot of things laid out last night and will do the bulk of the packing tonight. I still have mixed feelings about SWW, but DH9 chose it for his 10th birthday, which is Sunday. I'd love to skip it and avoid the crowds, but we will likely never have the chance to be here for it again.

I am down to less than a week and a half to go for my first trip to Disney EVER!!!!!! I am so stoked that I was able to find a ADR for Hollywood Brown Derby Fantasmic package yesterday. I have been constantly stalking a fantasmic package since I found out about them through the DIS and I was finally able to get one almost one week out. I am also getting excited about surprising the kids. They have no idea this is coming. :cool1::hourglass

To get even more excited for our trip, we've been watching those WDW documentaries from 2006, Undiscovered WDW, and Ultimate WDW. They're a little out of date, but still fun!

We have these DVR'd and watch them once and a while. May have to watch them tonight. :thumbsup2

I was able to get some earlier ressies yesterday. We booked well after the 180 days, so several dinners I could get were after 8:00. Not awful since DS won't be with us, but us girls really want to be in the parks in the evenings. It's my mom's first time to WDW since Epcot opened. Can't wait for her to share it with her granddaughter. :goodvibes

I feel like I can finally focus on getting ready for our trip. We had so much going on up to last weekend that I can start checking things off. Travel volleyball done. Check. Spring soccer done. Check. High school state track meet done. Check. Last day of school today. Check. We are still on cloud nine from the weekend. DD won the state championship in her event and her high school team girls won the team championships! :cool1::cool1: Lots of celebration activities for the kids next week that we may literally float into WDW. I asked my DD "You're a state champion! What are you going to do now?" "OMG IM GOING TO DISNEY!!!" :woohoo:

19 more days!

I own the box set. I had originally recorded them on VHS and then when I found the set at SamsClub, I bought it. Best $8 ever! I pull them out and watch them every so many months.

We have these DVR'd and watch them once and a while. May have to watch them tonight. :thumbsup2

I was able to get some earlier ressies yesterday. We booked well after the 180 days, so several dinners I could get were after 8:00. Not awful since DS won't be with us, but us girls really want to be in the parks in the evenings. It's my mom's first time to WDW since Epcot opened. Can't wait for her to share it with her granddaughter. :goodvibes

I feel like I can finally focus on getting ready for our trip. We had so much going on up to last weekend that I can start checking things off. Travel volleyball done. Check. Spring soccer done. Check. High school state track meet done. Check. Last day of school today. Check. We are still on cloud nine from the weekend. DD won the state championship in her event and her high school team girls won the team championships! :cool1::cool1: Lots of celebration activities for the kids next week that we may literally float into WDW. I asked my DD "You're a state champion! What are you going to do now?" "OMG IM GOING TO DISNEY!!!" :woohoo:

How wonderful! Give your champion a big hug from Kentucky !!

MBs were in the mail this morning!!!! :cool1::cool1:

That means we are having mickey shaped pancakes for supper for the big unveiling!!

Sorry if you think I am crazy because NONE of us are kids, but we are SOOO excited for this trip!!!!

MBs were in the mail this morning!!!! :cool1::cool1: That means we are having mickey shaped pancakes for supper for the big unveiling!! Sorry if you think I am crazy because NONE of us are kids, but we are SOOO excited for this trip!!!!

You are among Disney freaks here. No judgement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter