Official FREE DINING ADR Cancellation / Wanted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this on another thread but thought I'd try here, too ...

September 24th is mine and DH's 8 year anniversary and will be our 2DDs (ages 4 and 2) first trip to MK so I was desperately hoping to get into CRT for breakfast (or lunch but breakfast is preferred) on that date. Would be 2 adults and 2 kids.

Please, please, please let me know if you can help!!!!

I was hoping to swap... I have Mama Melrose FP on Wed, 9/19 at 5:20, but would like to trade with you for MMFP on 9/17/07.

Can you help me out???

K

i have sept 22nd concourse steakhouse 7pm
sept 23rd liberty tree for my bday dinner 8pm
sept 25th liberty tree 630pm
sept 26th coral reef 830pm
sept 27 28 30th lecell steakhouse
29th mama melrose
oct 1st raglan road
oct 2nd ohana
oct 3rd
want to trade for ohana and coral reef in the first few days so lets start dealing all party of 2 and dinnertime only

last chance before i cancel - 9/8 rose and crown at 7:40pm party of 2, pm me if you want it

I posted this on the other thread but wanted to give this one a try too since somebody linked it over. ;)

I am still trying to work out our last day since we are having to come back a little early and had already booked CP for a later dinner that night.

I need a character breakfast for the little one on Sept 16th.

I would like either Crystal Palace or Chef Mickey's preferably.

We are really wanting Crystal Palace for that day though. I would take ANYTHING before 5pm for CP that day be it breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Anyone? Please?

I can trade a 7:45pm dinner for CP that day (9/16)

or

I can trade a 1900 Park Fare breakfast for that morning (9/16) at 9:30am.

I also have a dinner adr at Chefs de France on 9/8 at 7:10pm I would give up for Crystal Palace that day.

I will be canceling breakfast at Cape May 8:20am for a party of 6 in the next few days. It is for Sunday 9/23. I also have Yacht Club Galley 7:00pm for a party of 2 on 9/19 that I will be canceling. Please PM me if you would like either of these.

I am desperately looking for Ohana's breakfast on 9/23 between 8:00 - 9:00am for a party of 6.

I'm going to be canceling our ADR for 5 at Boma, for 9/9 @ 7:00...soon! If anyone wants it, PM me. :)

Still looking for an early dinner (before 6:00) at LTT on 9/30. for party of 3 or 4. I have CP for smae evening, however am willing to trade just about any reservation we have between 9/22-10/2 for LTT on 9/30. Let me know if you are interested and I can give you the list of reservations we have. Thanks so much!!

If ANYONE can please help me out?!
What I need:
9/21 Cinderella's Royal Table

Prefer lunch,would take anything but dinner.
Chef Mickey's
Any day 9/20-9/25 for breakfeast.
Spirit of Aloha Luau
9/20, prefer Tier1, 8pm show
I would also like to trade my Le Cellier ADR on 9/22 for one on 9/20 if anyone is interested.

This is what I have to trade:
Le Cellier 9/22 Party of 4 12Noon
Crystal Palace 9/21 Party of 2 3:25pm
Brown Derby 9/22 Party of 2 5:30pm

I am looking for an ADR for Chef Mickeys for a party of 6 at lunch or early dinner for September 22.

I can trade
LTT for 6 at 4:40 p.m. on September 22
Coral Reef for 6 at 4:20 p.m. on September 28
Chef Mickey for 6 at 8 a.m. on September 25

I am only interested in trading these for the Chef Mickeys lunch on the 22 for a party of 6. Otherwise we'll use them.

Thanks!

Last Call for the following for 4 people, I will cancel them in the morning:

Capt'n Jacks at 6:05 PM on 9/23
O'Hana at 8:00 AM on 9/25
Hollywood & Vine at 12:15 PM on 9/27

I made some reservations yesterday because I was going to have to change my dates again, but luckily I don't have to anymore. I'll cancel these tomorrow also if no one wants them, they are all for 4 people:

Garden Grill at 12:20 PM on 9/8
O'Hana at 8:15 AM on 9/9
Chefs De France at 5:10 PM on 9/10
Raglan Road at 6:00 PM on 9/11
Chef Mickey at 12:40 PM on 9/12
Sci-Fi at 2:45 PM on 9/13
Whispering Canyon at 1:50 PM on 9/14
Crystal Palace at 2:20 PM on 9/15

I'm still looking for 4 people:

O'Hana dinner on 9/14 or 9/17
Crystal Palace lunch or dinner on 9/17

Just wondering... how do you give people your ADRs? Do you just PM them the number? I thought a name is on the ressie too? Please advise on the process. thanks.

Last Call for the following for 4 people, I will cancel them in the morning:

Capt'n Jacks at 6:05 PM on 9/23
O'Hana at 8:00 AM on 9/25
Hollywood & Vine at 12:15 PM on 9/27

I made some reservations yesterday because I was going to have to change my dates again, but luckily I don't have to anymore. I'll cancel these tomorrow also if no one wants them, they are all for 4 people:

Garden Grill at 12:20 PM on 9/8
O'Hana at 8:15 AM on 9/9
Chefs De France at 5:10 PM on 9/10
Raglan Road at 6:00 PM on 9/11
Chef Mickey at 12:40 PM on 9/12
Sci-Fi at 2:45 PM on 9/13
Whispering Canyon at 1:50 PM on 9/14
Crystal Palace at 2:20 PM on 9/15

I'm still looking for 4 people:

O'Hana dinner on 9/14 or 9/17
Crystal Palace lunch or dinner on 9/17

OMG, THANK YOU for posting.

I would LOVE to have your O'hana breakfast on 9/25 for 4! I will PM you as well!!:thumbsup2

Still desperately looking for Crystal Palace on 9-16 for breakfast at anytime for a party of 3.

I have an adr for Crystal Palace that night 9/16 at 7:45pm but we are only willing to trade that if we can get the breakfast since ds really wants to get to eat at CP on the trip.

I can trade Ohana b-fast on the same day for 11:10am.

I can also trade Chefs de France on 9/8 at 7:10pm.

Still desperately looking for Crystal Palace on 9-16 for breakfast at anytime for a party of 3.

I have an adr for Crystal Palace that night 9/16 at 7:45pm but we are only willing to trade that if we can get the breakfast since ds really wants to get to eat at CP on the trip.

I can trade Ohana b-fast on the same day for 11:10am.

I can also trade Chefs de France on 9/8 at 7:10pm.
Not sure if it helps you, but there is an am CRT in the other ADR cancellation thread. I wasn't sure if you saw it so thought I would let you know. Good luck :thumbsup2

Not sure if it helps you, but there is an am CRT in the other ADR cancellation thread. I wasn't sure if you saw it so thought I would let you know. Good luck :thumbsup2

Oh, I might have missed that. Thanks for letting me know. Maybe that would be a cool option. :) We have never ate in the castle.

Oh, I might have missed that. Thanks for letting me know. Maybe that would be a cool option. :) We have never ate in the castle.

Its a very cool experience!! Everyone should do it once. Especially with a young DD. We are doing the 1900 Park Fair this year for our "princess fix". Best of luck.

I have the following ressies for 4:
9/20 Spoodles 5:00 pm
9/21 H&V 2:10 pm (Character meal)

Would love to trade for:
H&V on the 9/19 for anytime after 11am
Mama Melrose Fantasmic Pkg on the 9/17

Please PM me if you are interested!

K

:disrocks:

Can someone please direct me to the "other" cancellation thread?

Thanks! :goodvibes

Can someone please direct me to the "other" cancellation thread?

Thanks! :goodvibes

Here you go:

showthread.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter