Official FREE DINING ADR Cancellation / Wanted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need breakfast at Crystal Palace for 5 on 9/19.

We planned on going to MK on 9/16 and have a 8:15am Crystal Palace for party of 4 that I can trade.

PM me please.

I'm still looking for Cinderella's Royal Table any day between 9/24 - 10/3 for a party of 2, if anyone is cancelling.

Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We leave for WDW this afternoon! Yay!!!!

I am still looking for:

ANY dinner in or around MK 9/16
....I have Coral Reef at 5:30 that I can trade

OR HDDR, 5:00 or 7:15 show

EARLY lunch at EC 9/17 (must be before 12:30)
....I have lunch at LTT at 11:35 to trade

All for party of 4, need party of 4. Can anyone help??? Thanks!!!

I just cancelled Chef Mickey's for September 23rd at 8:50 PM. I caught a cancellation and had to cancel.

I'm still looking for Chef Mickey's, Whispering Canyon Cafe for Dinner on the 23rd before 7 if anyone is going to cancel....... ;)

If you can't do a three way call, what do you do about the credit card?

I have a 7:15 HDDR Cat 2 9/15 ressie that I am willing to trade for Kona on 9/17 (DH really wants to eat there!), but I don't know how to hanlde the cc portion.

TIA!

LAST CALL!!!

Have Le Cellier on September 14th at 8:40pm ADR for 2 people. Looking for an earlier time 4:00-5:00pm. If you don’t have Le Cellier to trade what can you offer for September 14 at 4:00?

If you can't do a three way call, what do you do about the credit card?

I have a 7:15 HDDR Cat 2 9/15 ressie that I am willing to trade for Kona on 9/17 (DH really wants to eat there!), but I don't know how to hanlde the cc portion.

TIA!

Hope to help out fellow Dis'rs.

I have not ADR for 9/17 dinner. :sad1: Can anyone please help me??? We are leaving on Sat!!! Kona, Spoodles, Capn' Jacks, Chef Mickeys...

I have Kona on 9/16 at 6:40 for a party of 4 that I can swap if need be!

I have a 7:30 reservation at Crystal Palace on 9/16 that I will be cancelling later on today. PM me if you want it and I'll let you know what time I'll be calling.

just cancelled sept 28 4 people chef mickey 11 am and coral reef 4 people 6 pm as of 11;48 am EST
maria

I will be cancelling some for sept 24, 25 26 and 27 will let you know
maria
sept 21 boma 6 people 6:30
sept21 10:30 6 people breakfast somewhere have to check
chef mickey sept 24 6 people 11 am breakfast
boma sept 25 6 people 6:30
6:30 cape may cafe 6 people

sept 28

LTT 4 people 4 :25

maria
sept21 10:30 6 pe0ple
chef mickey sept 24 6 people
boma sept 25 6 people

sept 28

I would like the LTT if it's for 4:25 on the 28th. If you are cancelling I can try and call in at the same time if you would rather not transfer.

maria
sept21 10:30 6 pe0ple
chef mickey sept 24 6 people
boma sept 25 6 people

sept 28

What time is the Chef Mickey's for Sept 24th? If it is an early dinner, I might be interested. Please let me know. Thanks!

Hi everyone, still looking for dinner at H&V (or late lunch) on 9/24 for 5 people, have Sci Fi at 6:15 PM to trade or give away if H&V request is filled :-)

Hi sorry chef mickey is breaksat at 11 am sept 28 LTT I have to go out for about 2 hours tell me how to work this and you can have LTT I also have sept 25 and sept 26 coral reef 4 people 6 pm. be back about 3 EST
maria

I think I have canada sept 27 4 people 6pm will check when i get back i made ressies till sept 28 but only going sept 19-24
maria

I think I have canada sept 27 4 people 6pm will check when i get back i made ressies till sept 28 but only going sept 19-24
maria

Hi Maria,

I would love the reservation you have for canada (Le Cellier I'm assuming) for 4 people on September 27th. I've been trying almost daily to get a reservation with no luck.

Let me know if that's a possibility!
Thanks!
Tootie

Hi sorry chef mickey is breaksat at 11 am sept 28 LTT I have to go out for about 2 hours tell me how to work this and you can have LTT I also have sept 25 and sept 26 coral reef 4 people 6 pm. be back about 3 EST
maria

When you call in to cancel you just tell them you want to transfer it to another name and they will let you do so.

Is Le Cellier the one you are talking about in Canada? I'd like that one too if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter