Official FREE DINING ADR Cancellation / Wanted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am relatively new to this. I have been more of a lurker than a poster. How do you transfer reservations to others?

Thanks,
Brian

I will be cancelling:

Raglan Road 9/23 6:45 party of 3

Anyone interested? PM me! Thanks.

Looking for dinner reservation for 2 people September 9 at Kona Cafe.....

.....I should be here, for my 50th.....
y_crying.gif
WA-A-A-A-AH!!!

Is anyone canceling their ADR's for Cinderella's Royal Table any day between 9/24 - 10/3? We are a party of 2.

Thanks!

I am calling Disney now, 2 pm EST, Aug 29th, to cancel the following....hope someone can snap it up.....

Sept 2: Ohana 7:00 pm table of 3
Sept 3: Liberty Tree Tavern 6:45 pm table of 3

I am going to be at my favourite place in the world in just 3 days........can't wait!!!!

Jen
Pixie Dust Holidays

I am relatively new to this. I have been more of a lurker than a poster. How do you transfer reservations to others?

Thanks,
Brian

I just transfered an ADR to another DISer yesterday & this is what I did.....I had the person that wanted the ADR send me a PM with all of her parties info (name of the person the resort reservation in under; that persons home telephone number; how many in their party & what that party consists of i.e. 2 adults & 2 kids). After I had all this information I called Disney Dining & just told the CM that I wanted to transfer my reservation to a "friend" & she said no problem. :)

I plan on cancelling Raglan Road party of 5, Septemeber 26th, I think at 5 or 5:30. PM if you want it. I will wait a day or 2.

I am on the phone cancelling a few Reservations....

They are

September 24th - Crystal Palace 10:25am Party of 4
September 26th - Garden Grill 11:00am Party of 4
September 28th - Donalds Breakfast 8am Party of 4

Good Luck

Does anyone have Le Cellier on Sep 30th they are willing to tranfer or any meal for Cinderella's Royal Table any day between 9/24 - 10/3? We are a party of 2.

Thanks!

Does anyone have Le Cellier on Sep 30th they are willing to tranfer or any meal for Cinderella's Royal Table any day between 9/24 - 10/3? We are a party of 2.

Thanks!

i might be able to help you out do you have anything to trade like ohana or coral reef? for party of 2 let me know

We're not going to use our Wolfgang Puck's Cafe 9/3 6:30pm for 3. PM me if you'd like to switch it to your name. :goodvibes

Now that I'm hearing they took all steaks off their menu, I'm not that interested. :-)

Or, if you'd like to trade, I'd love a Le Cellier for 3 for that day between 5-6pm...my sis & fam have Le Cellier for then, & we'd love to join them. :banana:

I posted on the other thread, but I'll try here also.

I had to change my travel dates so I'm looking for these reservations for 4 people:
Capt 'N Jacks for dinner before 7:00 PM on 9/13 or 9/17
O' Hana for dinner before 7:00 PM or breakfast before 9:00 AM on 9/14
or dinner before 7:00 PM on 9/17
Coral Reef or Le Cellier for lunch or dinner before 7:00 PM on 9/20

I have these reservations for 4 people to offer:
Capt 'N Jacks dinner at 6:05 PM on 9/23
Sci-Fi dinner at 5:30 PM on 9/24
O' Hana breakfast at 8:00 AM on 9/25
Whispering Canyon lunch at 12:00 PM on 9/26
Hollywood and Vine lunch at 12:15 PM on 9/27
Coral Reef dinner at 6:30 PM on 9/29

I posted on the other thread, but I'll try here also.

I had to change my travel dates so I'm looking for these reservations for 4 people:
Capt 'N Jacks for dinner before 7:00 PM on 9/13 or 9/17
O' Hana for dinner before 7:00 PM or breakfast before 9:00 AM on 9/14
or dinner before 7:00 PM on 9/17
Coral Reef or Le Cellier for lunch or dinner before 7:00 PM on 9/20

I have these reservations for 4 people to offer:
Capt 'N Jacks dinner at 6:05 PM on 9/23
Sci-Fi dinner at 5:30 PM on 9/24
O' Hana breakfast at 8:00 AM on 9/25
Whispering Canyon lunch at 12:00 PM on 9/26
Hollywood and Vine lunch at 12:15 PM on 9/27
Coral Reef dinner at 6:30 PM on 9/29

Do you still have your reservation for Coral Reef for 29th available? if so, i would be interested! I'm afraid I don't have anything I can offer as a trade since we don't get there until the 22nd. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter