• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Fantasyland Expansion Q & A (Mickey gets evicted)

ok just making sure I am correct in telling my disappointed daughter that Goofy's Barnstormer is CLOSED now for the expansion. We are going to the MVMCP next week and she was looking forward to "her favorite" ride and I said it MAY be closed......but it IS closed right?

Also I assume having no access to Toon Town affect the crowds for MVMCP....I think I read the HP seemed more for that same reason? What do you all think?

Yes, @cakesnjammom,
Goofy's Barnstormer is shut down right now. They are busy changing it to
" The Great Goofini " . Also, Mickey's Toontown Fair is NO MORE now.
They are busy turning Mickey's Toomtown Fair into Storybook Circus in the New Fantasyland Expansion. Good luck also telling your daughter that Mickey and Minnie Mouse's House and Donald's Boat is History as well.
Mickey and Minnie Mouse and The Princesses are now meeting and Greeting in the front of the Magic Kingdom Park ( Town Square Theater ).

There are Christmas Activities happening in the other 3 parks at Walt Disney World. As I said to someone else before, What if Walt Disney World continued to stay just as The Magic Kingdom Park?

I`d say save that Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Ticket for when Magic Kingdom Park has more attractions and activities available in 2012, or 2013.

With that said, reguardless if you go this year or whenever, Whether you visit The Magic Kingdom Park for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party this year, or whatever, I hope that you and your daughter will end up having a magical time at Walt Disney World.

Take care !,

- Dwight

ok just making sure I am correct in telling my disappointed daughter that Goofy's Barnstormer is CLOSED now for the expansion. We are going to the MVMCP next week and she was looking forward to "her favorite" ride and I said it MAY be closed......but it IS closed right?

Also I assume having no access to Toon Town affect the crowds for MVMCP....I think I read the HP seemed more for that same reason? What do you all think?
Yes, the Barnstormer is closed.

I can't say I noticed it feeling more crowded at the Halloween Party this year over two years ago.

How much of the Fantasyland expansion will be completed in time for Summer??? Also, I rather liked it when the princesses and fairies were in the same park....Will miss the mouse houses :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter