*~~Official December 2016 Thread~~*

Woke up today with my countdown now in the teens!!:cool1::banana:

Immediately following the rush of excitement came a feeling of panic! :scared1: So much to do, so little time! Anyone out there feeling the same way?

On another note, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and is able to enjoy some relaxing time with family and friends! :hug:

I'm 18 days out and go back and forth with the panicking. Sometimes I panic about Disney. Other times I panic because of all events that we have over the next month. And Christmas is also on my panic list. I'm trying to get almost everything done before we go to Disney. At least I'm keeping busy!

We leave in 2 days (Thanksgiving evening we fly out) and I've been in panic mode for weeks!

Have fun!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Kohl's Black Friday sale is on-line and there are several really cute Disney shirts, and even Disney Christmas shirts for $7-$10, plus an extra 15% off. There is even a Christmas Mickey shirt for $5. We were having problems finding afforable shirts for the Christmas party but I think we are going with this one.

And now I have three shirts for my trip, thanks!

So I went on crazy impulse and reserved the Cabana for Christmas day at Magic Kingdom. We are a family of 5, "kids" are 14, 17, and 19. If another family of 3 would like to go in on the other 3 spaces, we're looking to share. Decided this was more worthwhile than a dessert party for us.

Here's the thread about them: http://www.disboards.com/threads/private-cabanas-at-magic-kingdom.3561869/

Woke up today with my countdown now in the teens!!:cool1::banana:

Immediately following the rush of excitement came a feeling of panic! :scared1: So much to do, so little time! Anyone out there feeling the same way?

On another note, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and is able to enjoy some relaxing time with family and friends! :hug:

Yes!! I'm in full on panic mode! We close on a house December 1st, then we have my son's birthday party that same week, my school finals are all during the same week, then we leave the second week after moving in to our new home. I am maximum stressed out right now - but oh so excited! Disney will be a much needed respite from all the at home craziness, it will switch to Disney craziness which will be a-okay! :genie:

So I went on crazy impulse and reserved the Cabana for Christmas day at Magic Kingdom. We are a family of 5, "kids" are 14, 17, and 19. If another family of 3 would like to go in on the other 3 spaces, we're looking to share. Decided this was more worthwhile than a dessert party for us.

Here's the thread about them: http://www.disboards.com/threads/private-cabanas-at-magic-kingdom.3561869/

That is so cool! Not for us this time. I have so many table service ADRs I think my big splurge is on character meals this trip but I hope you have fun!

Ok, they just changed the posted MK hours for the week of Christmas. How many of you will be at rope drop at 7am?[/QUOTE
Yes!! I'm in full on panic mode! We close on a house December 1st, then we have my son's birthday party that same week, my school finals are all during the same week, then we leave the second week after moving in to our new home. I am maximum stressed out right now - but oh so excited! Disney will be a much needed respite from all the at home craziness, it will switch to Disney craziness which will be a-okay! :genie:

That is all craziness. Sending de-stress vibes your way!

10 days left and all I want to do is pack right now!! Only thing left to do is stop the mail and watch for weather.

Months of planning and I'm watching the clock tick tick tick. :crazy:

Not sure if you know this but you can stop your mail online now. I did it last week for our trip and I'm 17 days out today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter