*~~Official December 2016 Thread~~*

I mentioned this on the Fbook group page, but if anyone is on Instagram and wants to share your user name, we can use the hashtag #DisTeamDecember on our trips so we can all follow along with one another!
I am Samanthars on Instagram :-)

I would love to join the fb group, what is the name? I'm not very active on Instagram but will try to remember the #

I do not have instagram (nor snapchat, or even MDExApp poor windows phone-owner me), but I would love a link to the Fbook group :D!

EDIT: nevermind, I just saw the link XD.

I do not have instagram (nor snapchat, or even MDExApp poor windows phone-owner me), but I would love a link to the Fbook group :D!

EDIT: nevermind, I just saw the link XD.

You're really not the only one. I do facebook and Pinterest, but I'm not on Instagram, snapchat (is this an apple:sad2: thing) or Twitter.

First-timer here looking for critique of our MK touring plan (DD4, DS 2):

800 under the sea, meet Ariel
900 dumbo, mad tea party
940 BBB
1045 meet Mickey, meet Tink
1145 magic carpets
1215 welcome Elena
1230 move it shake it
110 CRT
230 FPH Cinderella/Elena (FP+)
300 FOF
345 petes silly sideshow
515 mickeys friendship fare
545 It's a small world (FP+)
600 Enchanted tales (FP+)
650 BOG

I am worried it's too packed, but want to do it all! We have fast passes to do 7D, Peter Pan, and Winnie the Pooh between 4-7 on our MVMCP night and am hoping to meet Tiana/Rapunzel then also. TIA!!!

Still looking to do a MM split. Anyone? We'll be there 12/1-5.

Sorry I already purchased my MM. I'm in a December FB group that has a thread for people looking to share the MM. Let me know if you want the link & I'll message you.

My ME tags came yesterday. Since I booked thru a TA that went to her & she mailed them to me.

Sorry I already purchased my MM. I'm in a December FB group that has a thread for people looking to share the MM. Let me know if you want the link & I'll message you.

Can you tag me on the fb mm share also? I've never shared before but it sounds like a great idea

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. We lost our guy too in early September right before he turned 9. We are also headed down on 12/20-12/27 so we are also looking forward to the distraction.

Your trip sounds great and even though GFV is only 1 night, you still get to experience it. We are hoping to do the same in the future.

Have fun!
Thank you so much! You have fun too!

Okay I am trying to narrow down some plans and think we are going to do some monorail resort hopping. We are going to need to eat somewhere and was wondering if anyone has any good QS suggestions along the monorail.

Okay I am trying to narrow down some plans and think we are going to do some monorail resort hopping. We are going to need to eat somewhere and was wondering if anyone has any good QS suggestions along the monorail.

I second DisneyFan119...you can't really go wrong at the Poly. The Kona Island sushi bar is there, too...and yeah, DOLE WHIPS!

Hey all ... just found this thread. (This forum is ginormous! I'm still discovering cool little nooks and crannies)
Even though we did a trip to WDW last May, we decided to do Disney at Christmas this year. As luck would have it, we accumulated a TON of SPG points, enough for a stay at the Swan, as well as another vacation next spring. We'll be in Orlando from Dec. 7 to 17, doing both Disney and Universal, with tickets for MVMCP on the 11th, and a jam-packed itinerary that I keep adding to.

Woo hoo! Let the countdown go quick!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter