~~***Official April 2017 Thread***~~

Ok. Just finished. Was unable to get a fp for fea before 3:30pm on 60+1. So, rearranged day to come back for dinner and ride after that.

I was able to get fea at noon on 60+7.

For the other rides, I was able to piece together times mostly well.

Just jumping on board! Traveling 4/18-22 for a conference at S & D, but staying at BWV. Also doing the dark side 5K, just for the fun of it. I officially have 74 days to at least get myself running a little bit. This winter weather in New England is brutal!

Just jumping on board! Traveling 4/18-22 for a conference at S & D, but staying at BWV. Also doing the dark side 5K, just for the fun of it. I officially have 74 days to at least get myself running a little bit. This winter weather in New England is brutal!

Heh- good luck getting out there.

Because we are going to be at Epcot late now on April 6th (due to FEA fastpass availability), I decided to move our Illuminations cruise to April 6th, too. It's a Thursday.

Let me know if you are interested. I have six open spots!

I am doing Star Wars Half weekend (all the races), so will be there April 19-24. Disney's announcements today are messing up all of my plans. Kind of hoping for a dessert party with plaza viewing for the 23rd, but if not will stake out a spot for Wishes early! Got ROL dining package for our arrival night and that's the last piece I need to change up because it's a priority! Gotta have a great viewing spot for Wishes! Staying at CBR.

65 days... and this snow sucks.
I totally agree!! Looks like another snow day tomorrow. I'm done with this and I'm a teacher who loves snow days! Lol
We have 61 days. I remember you momtwoboys we have been going every April vacation for a while now. We are driving this year b/c we missed the day SW released flights. If you fly SW you know what I mean. So we are leaving Thursday after school since we have Good Friday off- so glad for that extra day!

I totally agree!! Looks like another snow day tomorrow. I'm done with this and I'm a teacher who loves snow days! Lol
We have 61 days. I remember you momtwoboys we have been going every April vacation for a while now. We are driving this year b/c we missed the day SW released flights. If you fly SW you know what I mean. So we are leaving Thursday after school since we have Good Friday off- so glad for that extra day!
yes totally remember you from years and years of these awesome April trips!!!! I dont mind a snow day but am not wanting any more! I hate having school go so late into summer. I also teach dance and when weather is bad and we need to cancel we dont get extra longer year, the show is set for a date and thats it. So yeah I dont want any more snow or missed Dance classes. We are counting down! We booked SW the minute it was released. Usually Jetblue on release day is a winner for us but this year SW WON! we fly out monday 17th so we can spend Easter sunday with our college boy! so our dates are 17th-24th.

Hello. We'll be at WDW April 16-22 for our first trip to Disney. I am interested in a memory maker share. Is there a group I can join or is anyone interested in forming a share group? 63 days to go :cheer2:

Reactions: DJ!
So looking forward to our trip! 66 days now and counting down. Thank goodness for work to keep me busy and did boards to keep up the anticipation! I usually have to go to Epcot as my first park on my arrival day, but with Animal Kingdom staying open until 8:30 we will probably go there first to have a ride on Everest in the dark! Looking forward to that experience.

So looking forward to our trip! 66 days now and counting down. Thank goodness for work to keep me busy and did boards to keep up the anticipation! I usually have to go to Epcot as my first park on my arrival day, but with Animal Kingdom staying open until 8:30 we will probably go there first to have a ride on Everest in the dark! Looking forward to that experience.

We are going to DAK on our arrival night, which is a switch from the norm for us as well. Going to do a Tiffins/ROL dining package and hoping to ride Everest in the dark and maybe do the safari in the dark. Figure new experiences are always good!

I am interested in a memory maker share.
Is this such a thing? I've never heard of it and now quite sure how it works. Either way the memory maker is so worth it -- we just love all the ride pics and getting the magic shots and actual family pics (including me!!) is amazing.

Have to share with people that will appreciate. Our FP booking window opens next Monday and I've been antsy because I haven't been able to get a BOG lunch reservation for the time we wanted on our first MK day (I had an 11:15 and wanted later in the day). I've been using the Touring Plans Reservation Finder and happened to be holding my phone this morning when a text came in for a 12:10 reservation time. I was able to jump on it and book! Woot! Woot! Now, if only they would release the times for the Star Wars Fireworks, I'd be all set.

Just did my FP selections for my trip -YEA!!!!- of course the first one i selected was FEA, but then i was re-thinking and because it is an adult only trip i ended up canceling and picking Sorin. such a tough decision to make, but i think my co-worker will be happier with Sorin vs FEA.

I go back next year for a family trip so i guess it is better to experience for the first time (no pun) with my daughter who will be almost 5 and a total Frozen Fanatic.
Can't believe it is 60 days until my trip!!! :flower1:

Went running for the first time (in preparation for the dark side 5K) -- did a mile and 1/2 in freezing cold (25 degree) weather and dummy me didn't wear gloves. I am really glad that i didn't sign up for the 10K, which is what i was going to do -- that would just never happen.

Hello. We'll be at WDW April 16-22 for our first trip to Disney. I am interested in a memory maker share. Is there a group I can join or is anyone interested in forming a share group? 63 days to go :cheer2:

I'm trying to find a Memory Maker share as well. There's a group on facebook that organizes shares but they're all full and my travel dates are excluding me from the one share with open spots. I'll be there for one day, likely April 6, 7, or 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter