• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Animal Kingdom Villas Photo Thread

IMG_0477.jpg

Watching us have dinner at Sanaa.:laughing:

I can't wait to stay there and wake up to this picture. Did you use a zoom on your camera for this shot or were they really that close?

I took this picture from a window at Sanaa. The giraffes look so close because the picture is so large. The handlers put food close to the windows. The zebra in the above picture was extremely close to the window. I always get closer pictures of the animals at Kidani.

I took this picture from a window at Sanaa. The giraffes look so close because the picture is so large. The handlers put food close to the windows. The zebra in the above picture was extremely close to the window. I always get closer pictures of the animals at Kidani.

Awesome, our kids and us are going to love our stay at Kidani. Did you have lunch at Sanaa? I read that is when they feed the animals near the windows or do they do that during the day.

Since you had a picture of the Christmas tree, when did you take your trip? We are going to be at Kidani January 10-12, 2013 part of a split stay. We are planning on spending one entire day just at Kidani because there are so many resort activities. They have not opened Sanaa for reservations for January 2013. Would you recommend we eat lunch of dinner there?

Awesome, our kids and us are going to love our stay at Kidani. Did you have lunch at Sanaa? I read that is when they feed the animals near the windows or do they do that during the day.

Since you had a picture of the Christmas tree, when did you take your trip? We are going to be at Kidani January 10-12, 2013 part of a split stay. We are planning on spending one entire day just at Kidani because there are so many resort activities. They have not opened Sanaa for reservations for January 2013. Would you recommend we eat lunch of dinner there?

We usually have dinner at Sanaa. If you make a reservation at 5 p.m. (when it opens for dinner), you can request a table next to the windows and will most likely get it. I have a few pictures of the animal handlers putting the food out around 5 p.m.

We stayed at Jambo in December for vacation. Since we now live 70 minutes away from the AKL:yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo:, every few weeks we take a day trip to WDW and always visit Jambo and Kidani. Of course, I always bring my camera.

We usually have dinner at Sanaa. If you make a reservation at 5 p.m. (when it opens for dinner), you can request a table next to the windows and will most likely get it. I have a few pictures of the animal handlers putting the food out around 5 p.m.

We stayed at Jambo in December for vacation. Since we now live 70 minutes away from the AKL:yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo:, every few weeks we take a day trip to WDW and always visit Jambo and Kidani. Of course, I always bring my camera.

Thanks for the tip, once the January schedule opens I will try to get in for dinner at Sanaa at 5pm as long it doesn't conflict with any of the resort activities we want to do.

Lucky you to live so close to AKL.:thumbsup2

Here are some photos of our studio room at Kidani from last November.

Seeing these pictures of the studio at Kidani is so cool! We just booked a studio for two nights in June! We have never stayed at a villa before so we are really excited! My daughter is obsessed with animals because she has Aspergers Syndrome and she doesn't know we have booked this. She only thinks we are staying at Coronado Springs and checking out and possibly checking into All Star Music.

Seeing these pictures of the studio at Kidani is so cool! We just booked a studio for two nights in June! We have never stayed at a villa before so we are really excited! My daughter is obsessed with animals because she has Aspergers Syndrome and she doesn't know we have booked this. She only thinks we are staying at Coronado Springs and checking out and possibly checking into All Star Music.

We really liked Kidani and are going back in September. We didn't have a Savannah room but it was easy to see Animals in the common areas.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter