• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Animal Kingdom Villas Photo Thread

These are photos taken in January 2011 in a one-bedroom villa at Kidani Village.

AnimalKingdomVillas30.jpg

AnimalKingdomVillas29.jpg

AnimalKingdomVillas28.jpg

AnimalKingdomVillas27.jpg

AnimalKingdomVillas26.jpg

AnimalKingdomVillas25.jpg

AnimalKingdomVillas24.jpg

AnimalKingdomVillas21.jpg

AnimalKingdomVillas19.jpg

AnimalKingdomVillas17.jpg

AnimalKingdomVillas16.jpg

AnimalKingdomVillas14.jpg

AnimalKingdomVillas13.jpg

AnimalKingdomVillas11.jpg

AnimalKingdomVillas10.jpg

AnimalKingdomVillas9.jpg

Reserved for Indoor Photos. Photobucket is giving me issues, so I will have to do it later.

Thank you so much for posting those! I am missing AKLV so much! Gee only 228 days until I'm back, hope I don't go crazy by then:rotfl:

I loooove Kidani Village! My favorite photos:

050.jpg

IMG_0316-1.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_9948.jpg

IMG_9563.jpg

(Most amzing hotel view I've ever had)

027.jpg

030.jpg

Staying in Jambo House Villas in AUg! Cant wait.. thanks for the pics.. cant wait to keep checking for more.

I like these Hotels photos and deciding to go with my family . I would want to know about the Price of hotels stay in Disney for 1 day for 3 persons if there is availability .

Beautiful pictures!!! We stayed at AKL for our Honeymoon and sprung for the Savannah view....best vacation ever!!! I can't wait to go back here (DH isn't crazy about the location...we like being close to Epcot/HS). Quick questions...the villas...do they all have in-suite laundry?? Or is it just the 1bedroom and up??? TIA!

Beautiful pictures!!! We stayed at AKL for our Honeymoon and sprung for the Savannah view....best vacation ever!!! I can't wait to go back here (DH isn't crazy about the location...we like being close to Epcot/HS). Quick questions...the villas...do they all have in-suite laundry?? Or is it just the 1bedroom and up??? TIA!

Just 1br and up, if I'm not mistaken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter