• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2013 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Just got our tickets we are going on Nov 1st !! Me and DD are going as Pirate Girls and DS is Luigi (From Mario - games) and DH will not be wearing a costume!! pixiedust:

date(s) attending: October 14th
total number of people in your party: 4
# of Adults/children: 2 adults/2 children
Costumes: Brettcw23 and DW undecided, DD1: Snow White DD2::eek: I can't remember!
ADR time/place: 4:00 PM ET - Be Our Guest

We are going Oct 18. Three people with costumes still undecided. ADR at LTT at 4:20pm.:banana:

We're going on 10/22!

DH and I will be just be wearing Disney Halloween shirts.

DD3 will be Minnie!

Can't wait to do MNSSHP for the first time.

On our way to the party right now! Excited for great weather tonight. Last year it rained most if the night.

We are so excited!!!

We are going to the party on The 22nd.

We're doing Phineas and Ferb characters:

I'm (the mom): Linda
DH: Major Monogram
DS: Doofenschmirtz
DD1: Candace
DD2: Isabella

We can't wait! Our first party! We've wanted to go to Disney for the party for years and we are finally going to get there! :cool1:

October 11 2A/2C Alice in Wonderland characters

thanks for putting this together!

DH, DD4 and I will be there on 10/18. Due to some last minute changes to our schedule, we're still trying to find an ADR for dinner!
:coffee:
DH didn't want to spend $ on our costumes, so we'll be stuck with just hats and color appropriate tees for our costumes: Mad Hatter & Cheshire Cat. I'm really hoping to find the plush Cheshire Cat hat at the parks or DTD because all I have are headband ears.
:(
DD will be Alice. Here's a pic minus her tights and shoes. She was trying the dress on for the first time in this pic. Do ya think she likes it?!?
:rotfl:
Feel free to say 'hi' if you see us! I'm Sarah...so you don't have to feel funny yelling "Hey! DreamsofDisney!!!"

Attended last nights party (10/4) and it was freakin awesome! Walked on all the rides I wanted, meet characters with little wait and got some candy. Had time to shop and eat some goodies too. HalloWishes, Boo to You and Celebrate the Magic were superb. I would so do it again. :)

We'll be attending on the 17th. Our large, extended family group of 17 will be wearing orange t-shirts which say "Michele and Jim's 10th AnniverScary". I believe some of us will also be wearing various Halloween Hats.

We're looking forward to a super fun time!

Little change of plans for us.

Didn't end up working out for sister as a car hop..so after searching all over the Halloween store no luck of finding anything..then happened to go into HotTopic looking for something..and happened to see their Halloween costumes and she fell in love with the Tink costume they had..and it looks great on..so she's def. going as Tinkerbell! Now to just finish getting her accessories for it.
My flapper costume came in the mail finally yesterday..and the small is still too big...sigh..so gotta see if I can tweak it to fit since I'm happy with the costume and going as a flapper.
Mom has decided to def. go..hooray! :woohoo: She has picked out 2 costumes she likes..and just cant decide which she like better lol..but its between a QoH or Alice..so we shall see

We will be attending the party on Oct 31. It's our first one so we are excited!!

It will be 5 of us, 3 adults and 2 children. I will be dressing up as Minnie Mouse, my cousin is going as a "Disney appropriate" zombie Minnie. My daughter will be a 50's girl or Anastasia (Step sister) hasn't fully decided on one and my niece will be a princess. Mom will probably not dress up as anything. We do not have any ADR for that night. Hope to run into some of you there!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Finally decided for sure we are going to go to a party! We have 2 adults. Mom and I are going 10/29--I'm going to be the Tardis, Mom is going as the Queen of Hearts or Edna Mode. Super excited!

My mom and I will be there on November 1. We will be pirates. Quite appropriate since my maiden name is Sparrow. pirate: This will be our 5 MNSSHP. We love them! We can't wait!

We are going on the 24th.

I am going to be the Tardis.
Hubby is going to be a generic pirate.
8 yr old DD will be Pocahontas.
DS 4 will be Jake from Jake and the Never Land pirates.

Can NOT wait.

We have reservations for Liberty Tree at 6:30.
All our other reservations are on other days of the trip---but this is the only party night for us. :-(

We will be at MNSSHP on Oct 17. (2A) I will be Alice. DH will be the white rabbit. We had ADR at the Plaza for 5:20.

Just wanted to update mine for 10/29! I'm now going as Tinkerbell and my friend Brenna will be a pirate :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter