Official 2013 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Nov. 1 (just bought tickets today :banana::banana: )
8 total; 2 adults and 6 kids
DS 2 will be Buzz, but that is all we know so far.
Still looking for a good ADR, things are pretty slim this late in the game...

Thanks for doing this Smitch :)
October 17
8 people; 4 adults and 4 children
me-Alice, DH-Fix It Felix, DD-Bella Thorne, DS-Perry the Platypus
other DH-Wreck it Ralph, DD-Minnie Mouse, DD-Venellope Von Schweetz
We still have one momma who is undecided.

Can't wait to see everyone!

DD's Eliza Doolittle costume is complete. The dress has been shortened considerably ( :faint: ) to allow her to walk. We lost the gorgeous train, but it IS a theme park...

F1BAF635-4977-46C5-8FE0-152DBA263C62-519-00000088E8F69286_zpsb01677e2.jpg

As a musical theater actress and nerd, I ADORE this costume!!! So cool and she makes a beautiful Eliza! :goodvibes

We finally decided on costumes. We will be...
DS- Spider-Man
DD- Jasmine
DH- Hawk-eye
Me- Alice in Wonderland

Still going... October 17

We are attending Oct 10 - 3 adults (me, DH, DD), 1 child (DS), haven't determined what costumes, possibly pirates pirate: I can't wait!!!

We are going to the party on the 24th. We have finally made costume decisions:
DD...Rapunzel
DH...Pirate
Mom...A flapper dancer(blue)
DS...a dragon.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to make a dragon costume...but not just a "cute" dragon. He is 9....please share! ;-)

October 14 - party - of 4
Me - ?? if I'm going in costume or not
DBF - same as above
DS - Assasins Creed Izio
DD - undecided

Our second party - we had a blast last year and have decided to drive down for the party on one of our fall break days. :)

DD finally decided she's going as a pirate. Unfortunately the Pirate League is already booked solid for that day. Oh we'll, at least she finally decided on something and the costume itself looks cute on her.

So, we have a costume change. We are going on Oct. 11 and were previously Carnival Queens but now we are Belle (me) and Ariel (daughter).

Going October 14
DH, DD and myself (2a and 1c)
Daughter going as Sophia

I just changed our ADR on 10/17 from Kona to Tony's...same time (though watching for a 4:00-4:30 ADR to open up). We have never done any of the Italian places at WDW since we usually travel with inlaws who do not like Italian food (nor do my kids all that much). Since it's just DH and I, I decided to go for it and DH wants to beat the party lines into the park. Though what do we do to get out party wrist bands...do we go back out and in again? I hope not.

October 11
DS Peter Pan
DD Tinker bell
DH Hook
DW Wendy
See you real soon!

Are you the DH? I listed you as "self". Let me know if that is incorrect. :goodvibes

We are going to the party on the 24th. We have finally made costume decisions:
DD...Rapunzel
DH...Pirate
Mom...A flapper dancer(blue)
DS...a dragon.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to make a dragon costume...but not just a "cute" dragon. He is 9....please share! ;-)

Are you the DW? I listed you as "self". Let me know if that is incorrect. :goodvibes

DD finally decided she's going as a pirate. Unfortunately the Pirate League is already booked solid for that day. Oh we'll, at least she finally decided on something and the costume itself looks cute on her.

PL holds out a few day of spots. If you are able to get to PL first thing in the morning (they open at 9am), they may be able to work you in sometime that day. The same day spots fill quickly, though. Good luck!

Going October 14
DH, DD and myself (2a and 1c)
Daughter going as Sophia

Will you and DH be dressing up?

I just changed our ADR on 10/17 from Kona to Tony's...same time (though watching for a 4:00-4:30 ADR to open up). We have never done any of the Italian places at WDW since we usually travel with inlaws who do not like Italian food (nor do my kids all that much). Since it's just DH and I, I decided to go for it and DH wants to beat the party lines into the park. Though what do we do to get out party wrist bands...do we go back out and in again? I hope not.

If you are already in the park, you can go to one of the two in-park stations to have your party ticket scanned and get your wristband and bags. There is one in Tomorrowland (near Stitch's Great Escape, I think) and one at Tortuga Tavern (across from PotC). :goodvibes

Okay, everyone, the list is current. Please check your line for accuracy. Sitting here watching the government shutdown clock tick away, so I'm a bit distracted tonight. :scared:

Update for me on the 25th... I'm definitely doing the Tardis inspired costume. No change for DD. Mom is going to wear a Belle inspired costume (her fave color is yellow, lol). DH is now thinking of being Carl from Up, but it's not final, so we'll see what he does!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter