Official 2013 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

10/20
DD and I
Undecided
No TS that day, CS at a monorail resort or in the MK, we'll enjoy a lazy morning/early afternoon then we'll get there a bit before 4!

Well, DH decided to join us, so we are all going to switch from pirates to just wearing Disney Halloween shirts and Minnie witch hats for dd and I while DH wears a goofy ears hat. Still going Oct 27th and dinner at CP!!! can't wait:cheer2:

I'll be going on sept 29th with my two good friends, I'll be stitch, and the girls will be pirates

We will going on Oct. 3rd. I will be dressing as Cleopatra and DD will be dressing up as a gum ball machine

...date(s) attending, total number of people in your party and # of Adults/children, costumes, and your ADR time/place (ADR date/time listed in red)

Date(s) Attending: 10/31, possibly 10/29
Total # Peeps in Party: 2 Adults, only 1 in costume (0 Children)
Costumes: Ariel in pink ball gown, Kim Possible, or Ariel in 'Kiss the Girl' dress. (Undecided)
ADR Time/Place: Undecided ATT.

I decided to share some pictures of my costumes here :goodvibes

Eponine, I already had a picture of because I played her (for five minutes) in Monty Python's Spamalot and already had the costume. This is from one of our SIP (Saturday Intermission Pictures). I want to bring the coat but I doubt my mom will let me so it'll just be the tank top, skirt, belt, hat and boots for the party.
Fullscreencapture9252013120126AMbmp_zps42075469.jpg

Sarah, my mom just took this one tonight. It still needs to be hemmed. trim added and the sash and draping overskirt weren't ready. Also I haven't painted my tiara red with glass paint yet (and my hair isn't exactly right. I was just trying it on) and also, I some how lost a lot of weight since I last tried everything on so it was literally too big now :lmao: but I think it looks beautiful already.
IMG_2542_zps19a47ab2.jpg

So excited for these parties :woohoo:

I decided to share some pictures of my costumes here :goodvibes

Eponine, I already had a picture of because I played her (for five minutes) in Monty Python's Spamalot and already had the costume. This is from one of our SIP (Saturday Intermission Pictures). I want to bring the coat but I doubt my mom will let me so it'll just be the tank top, skirt, belt, hat and boots for the party.

Sarah, my mom just took this one tonight. It still needs to be hemmed. trim added and the sash and draping overskirt weren't ready. Also I haven't painted my tiara red with glass paint yet (and my hair isn't exactly right. I was just trying it on) and also, I some how lost a lot of weight since I last tried everything on so it was literally too big now :lmao: but I think it looks beautiful already.

So excited for these parties :woohoo:

The red dress is awesome! So cool to see the costumes! I don't dress up so I live vicariously through others :)

We'll be doing the "halloween event" as DD calls it:rolleyes:

So here is our info for the list:
MNSSHP Date: 11/1
Party: 1 Adult, 1 Child
Costume: Undecided yet (had wonderful witches costumes for both of us but DD now does'nt want those :headache:)

Looking forward to see the parade as we did'nt see it last time pixiedust:

Date(s) Attending: 10/3
Total # Peeps in Party: 1 adult
Costumes: Maleficent Ears
ADR Time/Place: None

Okay updating...

DD (4), DH, and I still going in 10/6. DD has BBB res @4pm and as of now she will be Snow White. DH and I have dwarf hats and t-shirts. He'll be grumpy and I'll be sleepy :)

Here are my two costumes for Oct 17th (Alexander Nitrokoff & dynamite barrel) and Oct 20th (Merlin from Sword in the Stone)

AN_zpsc0d97e8a.jpg

B_zpsdfafbe58.jpg

M_zpsf78f1aaa.jpg

The dynamite barrel will hold more candy! :thumbsup2

Just bought our tickets for Sept 27. I'm Tink and my sis is a cat (hoping she'll be a cheshire cat )
We should all have a DISmeet for each night of the MNSSHP.
We could all meet at the HUB or rose garden for Hallowishes or the Villain's show.

Thanks for posting all of our dates and costumes...I know it's hard work!

Have fun, and you're welcome! :goodvibes

Great costumes guys!!

We're doing a do-over trip. I didn't get to enjoy our MNSSHP last year, was in heart faliure and didn't know it. Was the best news a couple of months ago when my cardiologist okay'd a trip this year!! :yay:

So we decided on Oct 22nd, 3 adults we were even lucky enough to get into the Pirates League at 5pm on party night so I'm going to be a pirate wench, best friend's going to be a sassy mermaid and her hubby's going to be blackbeard. :)

No dinner ADR's yet. Can't decide on a place. :confused3

Thanks Smitch for compiling such a great thread! LOVE your family's costumes!! :thumbsup2

Oh my! I hope your redo trip is wonderful! If you see us at the party, say hi! :goodvibes

No worries!! Thanks for doing all this!

You're welcome! :goodvibes

Me and my 6 yr old son are going 10/10 :D

Will either of you be dressing up? :goodvibes

We will going on Oct. 3rd. I will be dressing as Cleopatra and DD will be dressing up as a gum ball machine

Is that an adult DD or a child DD? :goodvibes

Date(s) Attending: 10/31, possibly 10/29
Total # Peeps in Party: 2 Adults, only 1 in costume (0 Children)
Costumes: Ariel in pink ball gown, Kim Possible, or Ariel in 'Kiss the Girl' dress. (Undecided)
ADR Time/Place: Undecided ATT.

Is the other adult a friend or a DH? :goodvibes

Okay, everyone...the list is current. It was another one of the larger updates, so please check for accuracy! Thanks! :goodvibes

Just updating our October 4 party costumes on the official roster ... DD has decided to go as Eliza Doolittle from My Fair Lady and I'll be in a purple dress, lime green sweater and purple fascinator. DH is still going as a "disinterested father on his iPhone."

DD's Eliza Doolittle costume is complete. The dress has been shortened considerably ( :faint: ) to allow her to walk. We lost the gorgeous train, but it IS a theme park...

F1BAF635-4977-46C5-8FE0-152DBA263C62-519-00000088E8F69286_zpsb01677e2.jpg

Well I have two pics to share. This is my costume.
null_zps263de110.jpg
The sash is the same plaid that my husbands kilt is made from. Just finished my sewing my costume and have my mom's half done. She'll be wearing the same as me but blue, green, and gold. Here's my Dad in his getup! I love it and he's pretty excited!
null_zps50d15dc5.jpg
I'll try to get pictures of all of us soon :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter