Offical Code Watch For March 2007/april 2007 Easter

WOOHOO!! I check AP rates online every single day, for WL, CSR, and CR for my March trip. (Booked POFQ for the whole 5 nights the first day AP rates were released). Well, today, I was on the phone with CRO about booking another trip later this year, and while waiting for her to quote it, I was on the WDW AP site. Guess what?! My very, very favorite WL had STANDARD ROOMS available for the last couple nights of my stay. I can't afford it for the whole 5 nights, but we are now doing 3 nights at POFQ and 2 nights at WL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never stayed at POFQ, but love love love WL!! WL and AKL are the only deluxes I have ever stayed at...the others are waaaaaay out of my reach.

So thse looking for AP rates, just keep checking!!

Beth

I called back again...well, again again and again, and I actually spoke to a very helpful CM. When she put in my dates, nothing. But she started backing up the days until March 17 and found availability. So she booked me for 3/17-4/7. I just have to call back to change my dates to 3/30-4/7. The system wouldn't take 3/30-4/7 but would 3/17-4/7? Weird, huh? :confused3

Wow, that doesn't sound right. I hope it works out, and please post if it does. But unless there is an opening for the days you want, how would they be able to change the dates? Maybe I am just confused.

Having no luck getting a discount for a deluxe. Everthing is gone. I keep calling and calling. Today, they offered me Old Key West with an AP discount. I am wondering if I should just pay the regular rate before all those rooms are lost too.

WOOHOO!! I check AP rates online every single day, for WL, CSR, and CR for my March trip. (Booked POFQ for the whole 5 nights the first day AP rates were released). Well, today, I was on the phone with CRO about booking another trip later this year, and while waiting for her to quote it, I was on the WDW AP site. Guess what?! My very, very favorite WL had STANDARD ROOMS available for the last couple nights of my stay. I can't afford it for the whole 5 nights, but we are now doing 3 nights at POFQ and 2 nights at WL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never stayed at POFQ, but love love love WL!! WL and AKL are the only deluxes I have ever stayed at...the others are waaaaaay out of my reach.

So thse looking for AP rates, just keep checking!!

Beth
:cool1:

WTG Beth!

Anyone wanting to subscribe to a thread can click on thread tools and then subscribe, Don't need to say anything, unless you want to of course:grouphug:

I'm sad. I have tried and tried to get the polynesian concierage with an AP or other discount from 3/29 on, but only regular rates are available. I tried Grand Floridian too and couldn't get any type of room there. Now, my husband is talking about June, but I really liked the weather in late March/April. Usually, there is no rain and the days aren't as hot as the end of June. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm sad. I have tried and tried to get the polynesian concierage with an AP or other discount from 3/29 on, but only regular rates are available. I tried Grand Floridian too and couldn't get any type of room there. Now, my husband is talking about June, but I really liked the weather in late March/April. Usually, there is no rain and the days aren't as hot as the end of June. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yesterday I cancelled a package reservation at YC, std. view, from 3/28 to 4/4 (I switched to waterview room only w/ AP). You never know. . . .maybe it's available w/ AP? Good luck whatever you do.

We really want a monorail resort since we have a special needs child. But you are right. I have to keep trying. Last I tried, they didn't have anything left with an AP, so if you were able to get the room with the AP discount, perhaps things may be opening up with cancellations. thanks:)

My guess is March 7. They will skip over the 2 weeks for Easter & have a start date of 4/16.

My guess is March 7. They will skip over the 2 weeks for Easter & have a start date of 4/16.

We pretty much agree, but my prediction is Feb. 20 and agree the next round of discounts will start on April 15th (they usually start on a Sunday).

Discounted Packages and Room-Only Codes for Walt Disney World
Take advantage of a nice deal on a Spring Walt Disney World Resort vacation package for the general public - pay for a regular package and get FREE ticket upgrades. This offer is valid for stays 4/15/07-6/2/07 (blackout dates may apply). Hurry, you must book by 2/18/07! To see details and get the necessary booking code, please visit: http://www.mousesavers.com/packages.html#spring

Annual Passholders can get discounts on rooms at Walt Disney World resorts for check-ins 2/15/07-3/30/07 (blackout dates may apply). For more on Annual Passholder rates and the necessary booking code see: http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html#ap

Special discounts for Walt Disney World resorts are available for Florida Residents for check-ins 2/15/07- 3/30/07 (blackout dates may apply). To see details and get the necessary booking code visit: http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html#states
Discounted Packages and Room-Only Codes for Walt Disney World
Take advantage of a nice deal on a Spring Walt Disney World Resort vacation package for the general public - pay for a regular package and get FREE ticket upgrades. This offer is valid for stays 4/15/07-6/2/07 (blackout dates may apply). Hurry, you must book by 2/18/07! To see details and get the necessary booking code, please visit: http://www.mousesavers.com/packages.html#spring

Annual Passholders can get discounts on rooms at Walt Disney World resorts for check-ins 2/15/07-3/30/07 (blackout dates may apply). For more on Annual Passholder rates and the necessary booking code see: http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html#ap

Special discounts for Walt Disney World resorts are available for Florida Residents for check-ins 2/15/07- 3/30/07 (blackout dates may apply). To see details and get the necessary booking code visit: http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html#states

You ever see this on Mousesavers:

"The offer listed below is EXCLUSIVE to readers of the MouseSavers Newsletter and not available to the general public. Please don't post information about it in public discussion forums (i.e. the DIS or AOL forums) or publish this information anywhere else. Thanks!"

Maybe this doesn't apply to you though...

FWIW --- Just now I added two nights to our stay at the Poly for 4/21 which were not ava when I booked in Jan. I asked if the AP rates were ava, and was told to call on Wed 2/21.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter