Offical Code Watch For March 2007/april 2007 Easter

Tenia66--

Did you use this code? Not sure if it can be posted for others use, or even if others can use it. Does anyone else know??

Tenia66--

Did you use this code? Not sure if it can be posted for others use, or even if others can use it. Does anyone else know??
It didn't say non transferrable or anything like that, i hope i didn't break a rule..........

i guess it's ok to use....i don't know how it works exactly...........

it's the list thru disney destintations.....

Thank you for removing the code--email or PIN offers cannot be posted on the boards as they are specific for the person they are sent to.

You are welcome to post any public code that is available for everyone (and those are usually on the DIScounts page here on wdwinfo.com as well.)

We appreciate your cooperation.
Sue Ellen

Hi All!! Im new to the boards Where do u go to "subscribe"???

You're now on the subscription list for this thread, just by posting! Welcome to the DIS! I started on the DIS looking for a code last May and now I have over 3000 posts. It's addicting, but fun!

Hi All!! Im new to the boards Where do u go to "subscribe"???
Welcome to the DIS! You go to the top of the page and click on "THREAD TOOLS". It is located under the page numbers. Then click on "SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD". You do the same to unsubscribe. Then it will bring you to another page where you can set how you want to be notified when someone posts to this thread. Then click "ADD SUBSCRIPTION". If you subscribe to a lot of threads, you can go under your USER CP and then SUBSCRIPTIONS to edit/delete them all at once.

We arrive 3-31 for 5 nights
reservations so far at CBR....but might change our minds...

Only discount I can get is AAA that is if we stay at POR or WL!!

crossing my fingers!

I noticed that someone said there is a code for AP holders that ends March 30...if we are coming in on the 30th...would they honor that rate for the whole week of our vacation...til the 7th?

I noticed that someone said there is a code for AP holders that ends March 30...if we are coming in on the 30th...would they honor that rate for the whole week of our vacation...til the 7th?

They will, but I don't think there are any AP rooms left. I called tonight, and nothing at all. We tried every hotel for 1 to 10 nights beginning on 3/30. Does anyone have any different info? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter