Offical Code Watch For March 2007/april 2007 Easter

TENIA66

<font color=red>Does the tag fairy post things you
Can I start the watch? Can I? Can I??? I'm hoping for an AP rate of $50 for AKL.........teehee I'll take any break we can get!!! Keep your eyeballs open and we'll get the best rates yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!party: party: party: party: party:

Just remember that Easter was blacked out this year (2006) for AP rates. Easter sunday is April 8th. So AP discounts will most likely not be released for April until starting Sunday April 15th, if the pattern is repeated. Good luck.

i use the code for the week prior to easter last year, ending on good friday last year for the port orleans riverside

Thanks....I'm subscribing. Going next April. New to the boards...this will be fun.

I'll take any incentive. I am going the Wednesday before Easter, staying at POR till Sunday, then I'm renting points for BWV till Thursday.

cbe2000 said:
Thanks....I'm subscribing. Going next April. New to the boards...this will be fun.
welcome new dis buddy!!!! these boards are the best!!!!they've helped me save big $$$$$$$

March 10-17 for DS16 and me. We are currently booked at Pop preferred room but a good code might let me bump up to POFQ :Pinkbounc At minimum I plan to get the AAA discount when those come out. I think I read it is 15% on value resorts. Better than nothing.

I'm in, subscribing :cool1:
Going end of April - beginning of May and can't wait!!! Only my second trip and planning for my sis and niece5 and nephew5 first trip ever!!! :wizard: Can't wait!!! Bring on the codes!!

I'M SEEIKNG FOR THRU 9/30 THE CURRENT DISCOUNTS:Room-Only Discount Codes

Travel dates: 8/19/06-9/30/06 (may be blocked out at some resorts over Labor Day Weekend). Use code BPN. Discounts are a flat amount off rack rates, per night:

Value Resorts (All-Stars and Pop Century) - $15 off in Value Season; $20 off in Regular Season
Moderate Resorts - $40 off in Value Season; $45 off in Regular Season
Deluxe and DVC Resorts - $70 off in Value Season

SOME GOOD ADVICE FOR THE ANTICIPATED CODES:

Discount codes must be thought of as a "clearance sale" -- if you want the discount, you have to be willing to take what's left over! It's important to be flexible with both dates and hotels, and to be persistent in calling back periodically to see if anything has opened up.

Just a few questions from someone new to codes.....
1. When you say use code BPN ( or whatever) how do I do that. Is it thru wdw or another site??
2. If i find a great room rate somewhere else (travelocity etc...) Can I add the dining and park tickets to my room? Before I arrive? Once I'm there?
Thanks in advance for any help.

SarahSs said:
Just a few questions from someone new to codes.....
1. When you say use code BPN ( or whatever) how do I do that. Is it thru wdw or another site??
2. If i find a great room rate somewhere else (travelocity etc...) Can I add the dining and park tickets to my room? Before I arrive? Once I'm there?
Thanks in advance for any help.
if you were traveling during the discounted dates for BPN just tell the agent at disney travel to check for rooms during that dates

We arrive 3/31/07 and depart on 3/15/07, SO... we'll be at WDW 5 days before Holy Thursday - hoping for an AP rate which is still be in effect on 3/31/07 and will be honored for the length of our stay.

CSR for 2 weeks in 2007 :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter