Offical Code Watch For March 2007/april 2007 Easter

You ever see this on Mousesavers:

"The offer listed below is EXCLUSIVE to readers of the MouseSavers Newsletter and not available to the general public. Please don't post information about it in public discussion forums (i.e. the DIS or AOL forums) or publish this information anywhere else. Thanks!"

Maybe this doesn't apply to you though...

The links TENIA66 has posted all seem to be on the Website for everyone to view cant see anything from the newsletter. Am I missing something? has it been edited and removed?

Tenia66, Please please tell me where the photo in your sig was taken??? Was it at DW? MY DH & I met when we were playing those 2 in a HS play of the Music Man...I have to see the statues, if they are at DW!! Sorry OT, but I had to know!!!

The links TENIA66 has posted all seem to be on the Website for everyone to view cant see anything from the newsletter. Am I missing something? has it been edited and removed?

Yes, you're right. I must have had the park tickets portion of the newletter in mind. My apologies to TENIA66

Tenia66, Please please tell me where the photo in your sig was taken??? Was it at DW? MY DH & I met when we were playing those 2 in a HS play of the Music Man...I have to see the statues, if they are at DW!! Sorry OT, but I had to know!!!

in front of the field museum or the museum of science and industry,chicago, il

In my monthly planner I have "check for AP rates" written on Wed Feb 21. Don't know when or why I made that note (my memory gets worse with every birthday.) We're going Easter week, and I'd be suprised to see AP rates in April before the 15th, but it's happened before. I can dream, can't I?

Checked for AP rates this a.m. Was told they weren't out at 7:00, but at 7:26 they are out!

grr. tried to add AP to my poly starting 4/21 and nothing at 7:05. GF ava ($324 + tax for garden) but for only part of our stay and i don't really want to split bw the 2 with our 4 yr old. ugh. guess i'll keep trying

edit -- called back at 7:50 and got the GF for the entire stay. saved $60 + tax per night over the Poly, and "upgraded" our resort. . . :-)

UGHHHH! I just called CRO and also could not get the AP discount for the Poly for my stay Apr 20-28. She said ther was nothing for the Poly available. We have a garden view ressie and I even had her try lagoon view and nothing.

Oh well. She offerred the disc at GF and AKL but I have my heart set on Poly so I didn't change my ressie. At least I have a AAA discount already.

BTW--She said the ap code is FDA.

Good luck to others;)

So sad. Not a Triple AAA or Annual Pass Holder. No discounts before or after Easter for the general public, but hey, my trip is paid off and I am going to WDW.

So sad. Not a Triple AAA or Annual Pass Holder. No discounts before or after Easter for the general public, but hey, my trip is paid off and I am going to WDW.

My Dd marches at MK on April 4! Will our kids will be in the same parade? I think we are in the afternoon parade. How cool is that! I heard they usually use three bands each parade! What instrument does Callie play and what music are they playing. DD wants to freak out her band director by guessing what the other band will play!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My Dd marches at MK on April 4! Will our kids will be in the same parade? I think we are in the afternoon parade. How cool is that! I heard they usually use three bands each parade! What instrument does Callie play and what music are they playing. DD wants to freak out her band director by guessing what the other band will play!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Darn, my dd band plays on April 7, we are going April 4th. We are from Wisconsin, so they are playing "On Wisconsin". My dd actually plays the clarinet, but she is a Flag Girl, so she will be twirling a flag and trying not to hit anyone as she walks by. That would of been so cool to meet you. I can't remember the other 2 songs our band will be playing, but Callie isn't happy with them. Our band is playing before the Spectro Parade.

I thought you said Apr. 2? We will be in the MK on the 4th!!!!!!!

I thought you said Apr. 2? We will be in the MK on the 4th!!!!!!!

I'm having some "duh" moments here S'late. She's actually playing on the 3rd!!! I think they may be playing at EpCOT on the 4th! Man! I'm bummed I want to meet you! Our itenerary's actually a bit loose at the beginning of the week. PM me if you know what days you'll be in which parks. Maybe we'll cross paths!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter