• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**October 27 2009, 180 Day Reservation Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing so far. I'm going to keep trying for a little while longer since they may be going off of Disney time and not DisneyBabies time ;).

180 days isn't available yet. I have a list of advanced reservations that I'm trying to plan for my Disney wedding in April. :bride:

My fiance is sick with the flu, so I am in this by myself. :sick: Wish it had rolled over just now, it would have made the night so much easier.

No luck here. It just rolled over to the 23rd. Oh this stinks, I just got off work at 12 went to sleep for a few hrs. only to get disappointed. So I guess I'll go back to bed for a while!:sad2:

It rolled over to Oct. 27 right at 3:00 am for me too but looks like it's still only allowing a 90 day window...back to bed for now (like I'll be able to sleep!)

oh man... Still no 180 days change... Not happy about this....

The park hours did not change on their site either.....

If you click on "dining" it still says.... "Book your dining 90 days in advance" near the top. Nothing about the 180. I'm cranky.....

Most park hours are out if you look at the old-style calendar pages. All of March is there, all of Feb except MK (although Wishes is at 8pm all of Feb, and Spectro about three nights a week except the school holiday week which is daily).

No 180 days yet though. Luckily it's 7.12am for me in the UK, so I'll keep checking.

Andre

Just saw it roll over, but only to another 90day out (Jan 24 now available as of 2 minutes ago). The default date also changed from 10/26 to 10/27. We shall see if it goes to 180 or stops there for now...

Are you sure you can book on 1/24 now? On my screen you can only book up to 12/23. I want to make sure I didn't miss even THAT rollover somehow.... The date is defaulting to Oct 27th though.

Im up too.:surfweb: The default date rolled to the 27th for me but the window is still on Jan 23rd. Ill get up at 5am and try again. Grrr...

By the way, I think one of you DISigners need to work on a cute "I survived ADRs 10/27"! :rotfl:That is if we all make it through this.....:rotfl2:

Most park hours are out if you look at the old-style calendar pages. All of March is there, all of Feb except MK (although Wishes is at 8pm all of Feb, and Spectro about three nights a week except the school holiday week which is daily).

No 180 days yet though. Luckily it's 7.12am for me in the UK, so I'll keep checking.

Andre

How did you get to the old style calender? It will only let me see through Jan. on it?

Are you sure you can book on 1/24 now? On my screen you can only book up to 12/23. I want to make sure I didn't miss even THAT rollover somehow.... The date is defaulting to Oct 27th though.

I can book through January 23rd, so you may want to refresh or open a new browser page.

yes, you can book on the 24th, I tried and got CRT for breakfast. Really wanting APril date just playing around though. Guess I will be up again soon!

Mine shows 1/24.. I'm using Safari on a MAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter