October 2016!

I changed my resort! Still going Oct. 22-28, but now staying at the Beach Club! :beach:

Beach club?! Jealous! We are staying at POR. We wanted to stay at the Polynesian buuuuut the military discount doesn't make it doable this trip. :( I feel like the prices increased quite a bit compared to this year. This September we stayed club level at akl for $600 more than what we will be spending next year for POR.

We just changed our August 2016 trip to October 1-7. I was thinking about WL, but the website says the pool will be closed until 2017?!? Maybe I read wrong. Anyway, we booked the free-dining bounce back at the Poly instead. Can't wait!!!

Little over year for us. We are family of 3 and managed to get great deal for CBR for 2 weeks, QDP, 14 day tickets (park hopper, water park) memory maker and a gift card as package. I was tempted by POFQ but I couldn't justify paying that much more.

Need to decide on car hire or not and book flight

we did MNSSHP last year but will miss it next and do things we haven't done before as Hoop Dee Doo

Yay!!! I'm getting excited!! I just started my first nursing job since graduating nursing school in May and can finally take a deep breath and enjoy planning this next year!

Joining! DH, DS, MIL, FIL, BIL, SIL, and nephew all going Oct 1-Oct 8. We've rented points the previous 3 times we've gone, and I think we will be doing so again. Can't wait!!!

Just booked my oct 22-29 trip for carribean beach. We have 5 people did POR last sept and loved it. Trying CBR.
Hoping for free dining. History looks good.
This will be our third october trip. Always a good time.

We are going in October as well, the 22-29. Family of 4 two kids ages 14 and 10 both boys. I can't even settle on a resort.

:::First time poster here:::

We went in October 2015 and am now trying to convince the husband that I need to go back in 2016! Our plan is for my husband, myself, our five year old son and possibly our 2 year old foster daughter to POP daughter in mid October. The plan would be for my son and husband to miss school and piggyback a few days on with fall break. Not the optimal time but with my husband being a teacher we are stuck with peak(ish) times.

Count us in for October 1 - 7. A split stay for us this time between the Poly and AKL. We just got home a couple of weeks ago and I can't wait to get back there.

SO excited for my second annual birthday trip!!!!!! Just this past October I did a girls trip with my mom, cousin, and aunt! We had a spectacular time, but decided since its an all girls trip, we would be doing a BIG upgrade on future trips. Last trip we stayed at POP which was nice. Next year? We are goin' to The GRAND!!!! 17th-22nd =) Just booked it two days ago! Hope there are some killer discounts that come out!

Joining in! Booked 10/3-10/8 after Disney Dream cruise (3 day) for our 25th anniversary. We are staying at BC and can't wait to do F & W again and MNSSHP. Love that time of year!

We are in for our October 1-9 2016 (dates may change as we get closer) trip staying at All Star Movies Preferred room Toy Story. This trip will be myself (number of past trips 4), DH (number of past trips 1 when he was 10_almost 20 years ago) and DD who will be 4 and this will be her first trip.
Had booked a Royal Room at Riverside, but I started to get nervous at the cost. Felt so much better when I changed resorts.
Right now are plan is to arrive on Saturday the 1st hopefully before Noon (we are driving), settle in and rest. Dinner at Whispering Canyon (can not wait for my DH to ask for Ketchup and refill on his drink).
Sunday will be a no park day and hanging around the pool during the day, MNSSHP that night if allowed to wear costumes we will be Snow White, Evil Queen and Prince.
Monday Animal Kingdom Day..
Tuesday Magic Kingdom Day with dinner at 1900 Faire
Wed Magic Kingdom Day with Breakfast first at Ohana to see Lilo and Stich
Thursday Epcot Day (had planned on skipping Epcot, but with a 4 year old and Ana And Elsa here had to add to list)
Friday Hollywood Studio Day with Disney JR Fantasmic Lunch Package (not sure what Hollywood Studio's will look like by October 2016, will have to wait and see)
Saturday Magic Kingdom Day (we maynot arrive till the afternoon since is last day of our trip and is a Saturday should be busy. I am just thinking right now I want to end our trip at the Magic Kingdom after the park close and see the Kiss goodnight if still doing)
Sunday is check out day will just take our time and then the dive home.
We may take a detour trip to the beach for a day, still up in the air.

What are the odds that there will be some kind of discount for October? I'm definitely going in October. Right now I'm booked for the contemporary by I'm willing to change things around for a good deal. My goal is to save some $ somewhere so I can stay and extra night. (Right now booked October 17-21). I'd like to stay with the contemporary. Just curious if anyone else is hoping for better rates.

we JUST booked down the last dates for our huge gathering of friends celebration for Halloween. We'll be camping out at the Fort from Oct 28- Nov 2nd. So far we've got a group of 10 and we're growing bigger everyday lol. We're going to be celebrating one of our friends beating cancer as well as her son's first trip to Disney!

I wish they had the days for MNSSHP listed already. It's hard to plan what days to what park otherwise. I just want to finally get a meal in the castle.

Getting excited!! Plans so far....drive from PA leaving on 10/21 and arriving on 10/22. My cousin is gifting us DVC points at Saratoga Springs for this night so Yay!!! 10/22: swimming and dinner at Outback and then a night at Downtown Disney. 10/23: check into AOA for our package then MK...first park tradition. 10/24: Animal Kingdom 10/25: MK and maybe the MNSSHP if it's on this night, 10/26: Epcot 10/27: Hollywood Studios 10/28: Animal Kingdom 10/29: MK 10/30 water park and HS for dinner and Fantasmic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter