October 2011 Code Watch

would you switch from CSR to SS ? that's the only option I have for the canadian offer.......... and actually its gone from the page as of a few minutes ago so I'm baffled

Don't book with the Canadian offer even if it lets you. You aren't getting the full discount and the resort can ask for proof of residency. That was discussed when the Canadian free dining came out a while back.

I am IN Canada lol...... Ontario so it would work for me its totally gone from the page now though ? weird eh

that offer is the free dining one.. ya its still gone as far as i can see unless i'm being blonde that is

thanks i will send the link to my TA that's weird eh... and SS is still available I need to decide and soon before it goes bye byes, so CSR vs SS ?

Ok, now are you saying the offer has been removed from the Canadian discount page, because I am looking at it right now. I even tried it to make sure it is still active - it is! Or were you meaning the resort you wanted had disappeared from your screen meaning it had sole out.

Its not giving me the discount, something went wrong somewhere, because this morning I had the deluxe studio with the dining plus package and 8 days park tickets for 2100 or a one bedroom villa 2800 now its showing the studio with the package at 3386 which is two hundred more than I"m already paying..... sigh I think its a sign lol

Ok, now are you saying the offer has been removed from the Canadian discount page, because I am looking at it right now. I even tried it to make sure it is still active - it is! Or were you meaning the resort you wanted had disappeared from your screen meaning it had sole out.

That old link is working yes indeed, but when i go to my main disneyworld.com page its not there under specials its been removed is what I'm saying. And I am thinking the old link the numbers aren't adding up, as my last post says earlier I was getting way more different numbers than right now. Maybe I did something wrong earlier though who knows, I am almost 99% positive I added the entire package on there though, again its a sign I'm to stay where I am and quit fretting !

That old link is working yes indeed, but when i go to my main disneyworld.com page its not there under specials its been removed is what I'm saying. And I am thinking the old link the numbers aren't adding up, as my last post says earlier I was getting way more different numbers than right now. Maybe I did something wrong earlier though who knows, I am almost 99% positive I added the entire package on there though, again its a sign I'm to stay where I am and quit fretting !

Totally weird. It is still showing up on the discount page for me...perhaps we are being told we should be going to Canada's Wonderland!!!:lmao:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ya could be, I just think its a sign, I keep hitting refresh and even log out and resign back in, still not there. I read somewhere that they were talking to a TA this morning and they knew nothing about a canadian offer.

That was me. I even had to tell the CM the code for it. This just told me there were so few rooms being offered with this deal in the first place since there were only two deluxe resorts being offered with not a great selection regarding the room category. It's not like they were already sold out..it's that they weren't there in the first place. :sad1:

ahhhhhhhhhhh k who knows its up my TA now I guess, I'm not gonna freak out anymore about it.

This waiting is SO painful! I just got an email from Disney for room discounts from 10/2 until the end of the year..... but it was for DisneyLAND! :( (It was a Disney Visa advance booking option, said to book now before it becomes available to the general public on 9/13.... so here's hoping a WDW will come out soon?!?!)

Looks like a new AP discount also came out today. (old one expired over the weekend.)

On a different note, I got an email from Travelocity offering me an additional 10% off of the already discounted Travelocity rates. Assuming the code works, that would be on top of the 40% discount already showing for Swan/ Dolphin.
Plan B is looking better and better.

Looks like a new AP discount also came out today. (old one expired over the weekend.)

On a different note, I got an email from Travelocity offering me an additional 10% off of the already discounted Travelocity rates. Assuming the code works, that would be on top of the 40% discount already showing for Swan/ Dolphin.
Plan B is looking better and better.

Can you please tell me what you consider a good price for S/D? I just pulled up my dates over Halloween and it looks like the nightly avg is anywhere from $199-$275. Is that good?

Can you please tell me what you consider a good price for S/D? I just pulled up my dates over Halloween and it looks like the nightly avg is anywhere from $199-$275. Is that good?

Depends on the dates. I've seen dates in Sept for as low as $175. But for my dates, Oct 20-24, dolphin is $199 and Swan is $239. That's Travelocity's non-refundable price. Now they have that listed as a 40% discount. But not sure what they're considering rack. S/D site is showing a number higher than Travelocity but not 40% higher.

The extra 10% would save me enough to justify the Swan's queen beds over the Dolphin doubles. :goodvibes

Still, with everything going on today we decided to wait until Thurs. We won't wait past then. Availability isn't looking particularly good right now anyway. So S/D may still be our best option.

Had to go to work (a necessary evil in order to pay off my CC that now has my rack rate balance on it for my resort....:scared1:) and before I left, I checked the Canadian specials page to to see if the deal was still showing....it was. Just checked now when I returned home and it is gone. What the heck is Disney doing???

Had to go meet with a client (a necessary evil in order to pay off my CC that now has my rack rate balance on it for my resort....:scared1:) and before I left, I checked the Canadian specials page to to see if the deal was still showing....it was. Just checked now when I returned home and it is gone. What the heck is Disney doing???

It seems to be back now. It was there when I checked from work at lunch. Then when I came home it was gone. Went out to cut the grass, and now it's back :confused3

It seems to be back now. It was there when I checked from work at lunch. Then when I came home it was gone. Went out to cut the grass, and now it's back :confused3

So odd...just checked now and it's still not there....before I left for work, I could still see it while others could not, and now you can see it and I can't..:scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter