October 2011 Car Rental Rates

I am obsessive with checking on car rental rates and just got my 10 day Intermediate SUV rate down to $215 (including all taxes and fees) I am a happy Disney traveler tonight!

Well looks like I got a good deal going through priceline once again. :D

Last year got a Minivan for $300 for the week for 7 days, this year got a Std SUV for $297 for 8 days through alamo. :)

That's awesome! Soooo happy for you. Leave it to priceline to save the day. Enjoy your trip!!

That's awesome! Soooo happy for you. Leave it to priceline to save the day. Enjoy your trip!!

Yeah wasn't expecting it since it said good chance was to bid $40, netter chance was $43 and I put in $25 a day.

I had been trying several times with priceline for my 10/22-10/29 trip and my bids kept getting denied. I had reserved an Intermediate with National for a total of $196. But wanted to try and get it lower..tried all the codes posted here with coupons and was having no luck. Tonight gave priceline a last try and got a Mid Size with Alamo for a total of $143.39 :dance3: My bid was accepted at $13. Now if only I could add an Alamo coupon..but I'm happy with the price.:)

There is finally a cheaper Alamo rate available over halloween, used codes 7014667 (20% off) and AD2359FDF, rate for Premium car was 181, final total was $163. I also entered my alamo insiders number. The email confirmation doesn't list the free additional driver though - does that contract id not qualify for it? Do I maybe need to add the driver at the counter? Can I do online checkin or use the kiosk with two drivers? I land on Oct 31 at 8:00 pm, will it be really busy? Also does anyone know if there are any 6 passenger cars in the premium class? Thanks!

Just a heads up, I received an email from Priceline this morning and they were suggesting $12/day for a full size (my dates are 10/25 - 11/1). Usually, you can bid a dollar or two less than the suggested bid price and get it. My current reservation through Dollar is $84/week which is $12/day. With Priceline you can get Alamo, Avis, Hertz, Budget or National. Good luck!

There is finally a cheaper Alamo rate available over halloween, used codes 7014667 (20% off) and AD2359FDF, rate for Premium car was 181, final total was $163. I also entered my alamo insiders number. The email confirmation doesn't list the free additional driver though - does that contract id not qualify for it? Do I maybe need to add the driver at the counter? Can I do online checkin or use the kiosk with two drivers? I land on Oct 31 at 8:00 pm, will it be really busy? Also does anyone know if there are any 6 passenger cars in the premium class? Thanks!

I need this info aswell, i have the 20% annual pass rate code and the $35 off weekly but need to add a second driver, my insider info is there but it wants $9.00 per day for additional driver, how do i do this?

I need this info aswell, i have the 20% annual pass rate code and the $35 off weekly but need to add a second driver, my insider info is there but it wants $9.00 per day for additional driver, how do i do this?

Bring the insider number/license of the additional driver with you to the counter at Alamo when you pick up the car. It will be added there at no charge.

We were able to do this successfully on Sept 27th..we did not do online check in so that we could add the additional driver at no charge. We didnt have any wait at the counter that day.

We were with budget $252 then $25 coupon off. Using Alamo now from email offered $35 coupon off. Used insider #. And ID7015135 and Coupon code AD2724FZA. Got Imm. Suv oct 28 - nov 5 $169 total price. Prior only saw over $300 without taxes thru alamo.

How are you all getting these deals?! My dates are October 28th - November 4th, and I can't find ANYTHING better than my price of $201 after tax for a fullsize through Alamo. I've joined the insiders club but it doesn't really seem to offer a savings. My dream car for our trip is a minivan, but I'll have to keep my fingers crossed on that one.

How are you all getting these deals?! My dates are October 28th - November 4th, and I can't find ANYTHING better than my price of $201 after tax for a fullsize through Alamo. I've joined the insiders club but it doesn't really seem to offer a savings. My dream car for our trip is a minivan, but I'll have to keep my fingers crossed on that one.

A minivan through Budget is $359 for your dates. Have you tried Priceline?

I just booked a Grand Caravan through Budget for our Thanksgiving trip. Use BCD # X474200 -- $225 + $74.14 = Grand Total $299.14! Best price I've found for a minivan. :) Hope this helps!

I have your same dates. Our minivan through Budget using Travelocity BCD # X474200 is $225 with taxes/fees totals $301.71. I think its now up to $302 and some change, but if you also use coupon code MUWZ023, you will get $25 off when you return the vehicle. So, that makes our total $276.71. :)

I have your same dates. Our minivan through Budget using Travelocity BCD # X474200 is $225 with taxes/fees totals $301.71. I think its now up to $302 and some change, but if you also use coupon code MUWZ023, you will get $25 off when you return the vehicle. So, that makes our total $276.71. :)

We just came back used these same codes, paid almost exactly this (off by a few pennies). WAY cheaper than anything else that we were quoted. :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting the the coupon code! I was able to modify my existing reservation to include the coupon. :banana: I already had a minivan booked for Thanksgiving using the X474200 BCD# and got a rate of $299.14 and with the extra $25 off, it will end up costing me $274.14! Yaay! :worship:

THANK YOU!! I was able to book this deal. Do you know if I need a hard coupon fot this deal and to get my $25 back? I've never rented with Budget before, but I see that my Husband can be on our rental without an additional driver fee. Again, thank you for your help and suggestions!!

THANK YOU!! I was able to book this deal. Do you know if I need a hard coupon fot this deal and to get my $25 back? I've never rented with Budget before, but I see that my Husband can be on our rental without an additional driver fee. Again, thank you for your help and suggestions!!

We were not asked for anything and everything went smoothly. Have a great time on your trip!

I found this coupon code earlier in this thread. I think if you google the code, you will see where it comes from. Not sure I can say the website on here. But everyone has had luck with it working, so I guess I'll find out when you do!

Yeah, waiting to see what pops up for the last minute deals since my dates of 22-30 are still showing a standard as $364 pre-discounts with the 7014467 / AD2724FZA codes.

Does anyone know the difference between the 7014467 and 7014667 codes?

I'm booking 9 days in Fla in Dec, and I get a great rate with 7014467 but 7014667 (which I think is an Alamo Insiders code) says "all sold out."

But, if 7014467 is some special code that I'll be required to prove eligibility for, I'll pass and keep searching...

Thanks in advance for any info!

Does anyone know the difference between the 7014467 and 7014667 codes?

I'm booking 9 days in Fla in Dec, and I get a great rate with 7014467 but 7014667 (which I think is an Alamo Insiders code) says "all sold out."

But, if 7014467 is some special code that I'll be required to prove eligibility for, I'll pass and keep searching...

Thanks in advance for any info!

7014667 is the Insider ID code for the 20% off Florida rates. It was just enxtended through Dec 7. You might be getting the "sold out" message because your dates do not qualify?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter