• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2011 Car Rental Rates

7014667 is the Insider ID code for the 20% off Florida rates. It was just enxtended through Dec 7. You might be getting the "sold out" message because your dates do not qualify?

Many Thanks!

Probably right on 7014667, my dates are 12/10-12/18.

But the code 7014467 works, and gives me a great rate, but can't find any other reference to it anywhere, so am concerned that it's a special rate for an affiliation, membership, etc that I may not qualify for...

Does anyone know the difference between the 7014467 and 7014667 codes?

I'm booking 9 days in Fla in Dec, and I get a great rate with 7014467 but 7014667 (which I think is an Alamo Insiders code) says "all sold out."

But, if 7014467 is some special code that I'll be required to prove eligibility for, I'll pass and keep searching...

Thanks in advance for any info!

Did you try the Insiders 7015135 code. I just tried it with you dates and the prices for the mid size car came up as $132.26 tax in and the mid size suv is $175.57 tax in . Standard size was $238ish. ( It was the same as using 7014467)

Did you try the Insiders 7015135 code. I just tried it with you dates and the prices for the mid size car came up as $132.26 tax in and the mid size suv is $175.57 tax in . Standard size was $238ish. ( It was the same as using 7014467)

Thanks very much for the reply, and checking the other code!

I wasn't meaning to ask folks to do this much work, so I didn't post the full details of my trip which may be affecting the rate.

Flying into FLL on Dec 10 around noon, and leaving from MCO on Dec 18 around 5pm. 9 days, different pickup and dropoff locations.

With the Insiders code 7015135 and the $35 off a weekly rental coupon, I'm seeing the full size at $249 plus taxes/fees.

With the 7014467 code and the same coupon, it's $140 plus taxes/fees.

Clearly, very tempting! But I've not found reference to this code 7014467 anywhere so am a bit leery....

Thanks very much for the reply, and checking the other code!

I wasn't meaning to ask folks to do this much work, so I didn't post the full details of my trip which may be affecting the rate.

Flying into FLL on Dec 10 around noon, and leaving from MCO on Dec 18 around 5pm. 9 days, different pickup and dropoff locations.

With the Insiders code 7015135 and the $35 off a weekly rental coupon, I'm seeing the full size at $249 plus taxes/fees.

With the 7014467 code and the same coupon, it's $140 plus taxes/fees.

Clearly, very tempting! But I've not found reference to this code 7014467 anywhere so am a bit leery....

I tried your info on the carrentalsavers.com site and the full size came in at $187.ish tax in for pick up in FLL and dropoff at MCO and it's with Alamo. I've used this site a couple of times and have had no problems. You just make the res. with them and print off the confirmation and you just go to Alamo and use the kiosk and don't pay until you get there. It's the same as if you're doing it through Alamo. You can cancel whenever you want.

I tried your info on the carrentalsavers.com site and the full size came in at $187.ish tax in for pick up in FLL and dropoff at MCO and it's with Alamo. I've used this site a couple of times and have had no problems. You just make the res. with them and print off the confirmation and you just go to Alamo and use the kiosk and don't pay until you get there. It's the same as if you're doing it through Alamo. You can cancel whenever you want.

Thanks again very much for your effort!

I got a tip on another forum and ended up using the Costco corp ID 7014627 (I'm a Costco member) combined with the Alamo Insiders $35 coupon AD2724FZA and got a full size car for my 9 day, one-way rental for $130 plus taxes/fees (total $174) which I'm pretty happy with.

Thanks again very much for your effort!

I got a tip on another forum and ended up using the Costco corp ID 7014627 (I'm a Costco member) combined with the Alamo Insiders $35 coupon AD2724FZA and got a full size car for my 9 day, one-way rental for $130 plus taxes/fees (total $174) which I'm pretty happy with.

:thumbsup2 Whatever works. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter