October 2010 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't make it so if anyone is here now and needs it, cancelling it! Would have coordinated with someone but I just don't have time.....hopefully someone can get it! :( 10-21

I am going to be canceling the following: Crystal Palace 10/24 @ 10:15am.
If anyone is interested, please PM me and I can find a time to coordinate with you tomorrow afternoon. If not, I'll cancel tomorrow mid-afternoon.

Thanks!

:sad1: I will be cancelling Cinderella Royal table in favor of keeping my 1900 fare since my DH wants to do that restaurant with the girls for the first time in May. I owe him that much since we are travelling this time without him.

CRT
October 29 @ 4:15pm
5 people

let me know if you want to cordinate anything. If I don't hear back I will cancel at 2 pm this afternoon

I am canceling right now Le Cellier Oct 27th @ 4:00pm for 8 people AND Biergarten Oct 28th @ 6:35pm for 8 people.

For anyone interested, I just saw a reservation for Cinderella's Royal Table on Halloween at 3:55, party of 4. :goodvibes

FINALLY scored a TH bfast ressie:banana:...after stalking the site for a month:rolleyes:

Now I am going to cancel our Akershus at 8:15am party of 5 on 10/31. PM me if you want to coordinate, otherwise, will cancel tonight.

I am calling soon to cancel 10/28 Akershus party of 4 at 5:25. Hope someeone needs this!

I'm cancelling the following reservations now. All are for 4 people.

10/27/10 9:30PM Hoop De Doo Review
10/28/10 6:30PM Liberty Tree Tavern
10/29/10 4:55PM Boma
10/29/10 5:15PM Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show (not sure what category, either 2 or 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter