10/26 CP 3:15p
10/26 Cali Grill 5:30
10/26 Kona 6:40p

10/27 Cali Grill 7:20p
10/27 Narcoossee (sp) 5:30p

10/28 Le Chef 5:10p
10/28 WCC 5:10p

Just cancelled:

Le Cellier - party of 4 - Oct 25 - 11:45 a.m. (so sad to cancel this one!)

Coral Reef - party of 4 - Oct 24 - 11:35 a.m.

Once the reservation pandamonium resolves itself after this weekend, I will have 2 extra reservations to cancel and will post here before I do.

1. Fri 10/22 Kona Cafe for 4. Dinner
2. Sun 10/24 BOMA for 4. Dinner

Just cancelled the following by phone (since online is down):

All for 7 people

Tues 10/26 Garden Grill @ 4:40pm
Wed 10/27 Tusker House @ 8:30am

Hope that helps someone!

Once the reservation pandamonium resolves itself after this weekend, I will have 2 extra reservations to cancel and will post here before I do.

1. Fri 10/22 Kona Cafe for 4. Dinner
2. Sun 10/24 BOMA for 4. Dinner

What time in Kona for?

Thanks!

Plan to cancel the reservations below on Monday at 10 am EST:

Liberty Tree Tavern 10/25 at 4:05 pm for 2 ppl
Ohana 10/27 at 7:05 pm for 2 ppl

Tuesday 26 October, Liberty Tree Tavern, 4:50pm

I've just cancelled two bookings for three people each at 4:50pm. This is a MNSSHP night at the Magic Kingdom if anyone's interested.

I would have cancelled some others for that week too, but the online booking system is currently only showing a few of our reservations (they were all visible a month ago). Grrrr.

Andre

Not my reservation, but I was checking November 22 and accidentally typed in October 22. There is a Le Cellier reservation for 4 at 4pm! Go go go!

Got a Crystal Palace lunch, so don't need the Liberty Tree Tavern at 7:40 p.m. Reservation is for 4 people. Will cancel shortly. Grab it quick!!

Just thought I'd let anyone interested know that I'm about to cancel CRT for 9:30 PM on 10/30 for 4 people. It was the only reservation I could get there originally since we booked our trip late but the time was a bit too late for my kids. Forunately, I was lucky enough to just score one at an earlier time on a more desirable day for us!!!:cool1: Thanks to whomever made that possible for us. Hope someone else can use this one. I'll be cancelling in about 10 minutes (4:40 EST).

Just managed to cancel the following duplicates by phone (all my ressies were fine on the system, phew). Hope someone gets these tonight before the system shuts down. Good Luck!

Sunday 24 Oct:
Whispering Canyon Cafe 7.20pm, 3 people
Whispering Canyon Cafe 7.10pm, 4 people

Wednesday 27 Oct:
Le Cellier 5.50pm, 3 people
Le Cellier 5.50pm, 4 people

Thursday 28 Oct:
50's Prime Time Cafe 1pm, 4 people

Friday 29 Oct:
Le Cellier 6.15pm, 3 people

All of the above cancelled as we have 6-people bookings rather than splitting our group.

Andre

We've changed our mind about going to Kona Cafe on 10-23-2010. This is the day we arrive and decided we probably won't be wanting to leave MK to go to dinner so I will cancel that reservation tonight. The time is between 6 & 6:30 pm (I'm at work right now and don't have the exact time with me).

Since the reservation system is down until the 20th (tomorrow) I'll wait until it is back up to cancel. I'll try to post what time I'll be contacting Disney to cancel.

Just managed to cancel the following duplicates by phone (all my ressies were fine on the system, phew). Hope someone gets these tonight before the system shuts down. Good Luck!

Sunday 24 Oct:
Whispering Canyon Cafe 7.20pm, 3 people
Whispering Canyon Cafe 7.10pm, 4 people

Wednesday 27 Oct:
Le Cellier 5.50pm, 3 people
Le Cellier 5.50pm, 4 people

Thursday 28 Oct:

Friday 29 Oct:

All of the above cancelled as we have 6-people bookings rather than splitting our group.

Andre

Andre -
:thumbsup2 I got one of the Le Cellier reservations! Thank you so, so much! Have a great trip.

When the system is available I will be cancelling at 5:00 PM reservation on 10/29 for Garden Grill. If you'd like to coordinate, PM me.

We've changed our mind about going to Kona Cafe on 10-23-2010. This is the day we arrive and decided we probably won't be wanting to leave MK to go to dinner so I will cancel that reservation tonight. The time is between 6 & 6:30 pm (I'm at work right now and don't have the exact time with me).

Since the reservation system is down until the 20th (tomorrow) I'll wait until it is back up to cancel. I'll try to post what time I'll be contacting Disney to cancel.

Okay...I will try this again when I get home this evening. I plan to call at 8 pm to cancel this reservation. If someone wants to coordinate this with me, send me a PM. I'll check messages before I call to cancel.

We leave after work tomorrow...and we can hardly wait :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter