October 2009 Code Watch!!

Can you give more information? What are your dates? Or what are the dates offered for the free dining? Did you need a code?

I called without a code and the CM put me on hold and do a search. She came back and said it was Disney Visa free dining and then applied to our existing ressie. She did say that it was based on resort availibility. Luckily our resort qualified.

This is from another thread - I am assuming they are correct

VALUE RESORTS get free quick service dining when purchasing an applicable Magic Your Way Package. Code EVN

MODERATE AND ABOVE get the free basic Dining Plan. (with the one table service a day) Code GCA

Travel period September 27 to December 17

You CAN upgrade your value resort to basic dining and pay the price point difference. Code RGV

Can you give more information? What are your dates? Or what are the dates offered for the free dining? Did you need a code?

we're going oct 24-31 and I didn't have a code when I called. I told tehm that I wanted to apply the disney visa FREE DINING code to my ressie and they did it.:woohoo:

:worship::worship::worship:Thank you Thank You!!:thanks::thanks:

I just got off the phone with Disney. I got the free dining. Now 8 days until we can make our ADR's.

:disrocks:

The CM I spoke with looked at my existing reservation and saw that I had booked the trip with my Disney Visa. So everything was great. I am not sure what would have happened if I hadn't booked the trip with it originally.

You can always apply for a Disney Visa and rebook your reservation.

you do need to give the visa number, at least for the deposit. She said you can pay the balance with any credit card. I heard the free dining may be extended to the general public soon

I didn't see until last night that the DV code for FD was out!!!!!!

I am calling later to try to book POFQ.

This is probably unheard of, but I would actually prefer the CS Dining Plan:goodvibes instead, only we would rather stay at a moderate instead of Value resort!

I am so sexcited to go later in Ocober. I love this time of year at Disney!

VALUE RESORTS get free quick service dining when purchasing an applicable Magic Your Way Package. Code EVN

MODERATE AND ABOVE get the free basic Dining Plan. (with the one table service a day) Code GCA

Travel period September 27 to December 17

You CAN upgrade your value resort to basic dining and pay the price point difference. Code RGV

fyi for anyone interested...the upgrade difference would be $10 per adult per day and $2 per child per day (ages 3-9)

I love the DIS !!!!! :lovestruc
After everyone I know (except me) getting a free dining pin code we now have free dining for week of October 10 at POR. :banana::banana:

Early wakeup this a.m. to check the DIS - call to WDW around 6:30 CST - saved my family of 5 $910, sister's family of 4 $603 and my parents around $500. Just checked my e-mail, the WDW site and Disney Visa site and still no mention of a code whatsoever. DH now supports my DIS addiction !!!

:thumbsup2 yeah...i remember when my dh used to laugh about me checking the DIS all the time. ;) now he's always asking me "so, did you see any new codes on the DIS lately?"
or
"hey...my friend, soandso, said he wants to take his family to wdw. can his wife call you later for info?" :rotfl: i don't mind helping others out - i love sharing my addiction. :goodvibes

fyi for anyone interested...the upgrade difference would be $10 per adult per day and $2 per child per day (ages 3-9)

It's actually per night of your stay, not per day. ALl food credits are based upon nights that you are staying. We are staying for 8 days, 7 ngihts, so we get 7 credits each.

I'm planning a Dec. trip and I need help from you October trippers!

I know that the park/parade/Fantasmic, etc. hours for OCTOBER were only recently released, meaning you had a short window to organize your touring plan. I have a few questions that will help me with my plans for December, based on your experiences.

1. When were the hours for October released? When, exactly? The first day of July? Middle of July? If I know that, I figure I can add 2 months to it and know what to expect for the release of December's hours.

2. If you're planning to make ADRs 90 days ahead of your arrival, how can you plan those until the park hours, etc. are released? Are they ususally released at least a few days ahead of the 90 day ADR window? Because if the park hours are released 90 days prior (same day I make my ADRs) then I am in big trouble......

Any other info you think might help would be appreciated. :thumbsup2

i booked on july 3rd and the hours for october were available then.

i believe the park hours for october opened up on the 2nd on different sites before disney's

I just booked the FD for DV cardholders, and received my email confirmation for Oct 11-21!!!!!!

On my confirmation was listed an arcade voucher, mini golf voucher, Planet Hollywodd merch voucher, Planet Hollywood $15 meal voucher, and a sea raycer offer voucher.

Anyone know if this is part of the current package offer, or is this something unexpected that was just nicely added!

Also, The very nice CM stated that my balance was due by August 27. This is also stated on my confirmation. Is this new? It seems that in all of my previous trips (even though some were paid off before we arrived) some of these trips we didn;t have to pay off until the day we arrived or departure day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter