October 2009 Code Watch!!

Simba22

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! Waiting for October 2009 discount codes to come out! I didn't get anything last year because I waited too long so maybe I'll get lucky this year!!

We are (hopefully) headed to WDW Oct. 9 - Oct. 18, 2009! :woohoo:

Does anyone know if there are only certain resorts that codes are released for? We really want to stay as CSR but's almost $4000 and that only includes 8-day base tickets (no hopping, water parks, etc), and the DDP...I haven't even added in airfare yet! So I'm hoping that we can get a good discount on the room so that by the time we add in airfare we won't be totally broke!

I'm in! I just booked Oct 23 - Nov 1 at the Poly for our first trip to Disney. We've gotten a couple PIN codes for this year, so hoping for one for next year. Looking forward to see what they offer this year. Hoping we'll get some pixie dust :wizard:
Good luck!!

We are in as well. We booked a room only reservation at the CBR for 10/9 - 10/17 2009 and hoping to get a discount code at some point that may help bring the costs down.

I am crossing my fingers!!!

I needs me a code for October as well!

Count me in as we wait...and wait...and wait for an October 2009 code. DDad, DMom, DH, DBro, DSIL, and I are going October 15-20, 2009.

I read on a couple other threads that some people have received postcards for 40% off?? How do I get one of these??? :rotfl2: 40% off CSR would be FANTASTIC! At the $3188 price they quoted me, that would bring us down to $1913 for 8 days with the DDP!!

I've booked a ten night trip @CBR and was wondering if the dining package is out yet? At this price it's going to take the entire year to save! lol

We are planning on going Oct 25-31 to celebrate our son's 5th birthday. I have gotten pin codes two years in a row. I'm hoping I will get another one. My question is if I should book now for ressie only? When does Oct codes come out. This is our first time going in Oct. We went in Sept 2007.

I've booked a ten night trip @CBR and was wondering if the dining package is out yet? At this price it's going to take the entire year to save! lol

There is a thread in the Disney Restaurants forum with the 2009 brochures and someone actually posted the prices in another thread

We are planning on going Oct 25-31 to celebrate our son's 5th birthday. I have gotten pin codes two years in a row. I'm hoping I will get another one. My question is if I should book now for ressie only? When does Oct codes come out. This is our first time going in Oct. We went in Sept 2007.

I was wondering the same thing actually...although you can book the package now and then apply a discount later on when they are released. I think I remember discount codes coming out for October 2007 in like August or September of 2007...it was really cutting it close, I remember that much. I might go ahead and try to book with the AAA discount (if it's still available) and then call CRO and apply a different discount later on if a better one becomes available...

I'm in too!!! We are planning our 10th year anniversary trip for October 25th - 30th at the Poly :banana:

I was wondering the same thing actually...although you can book the package now and then apply a discount later on when they are released. I think I remember discount codes coming out for October 2007 in like August or September of 2007...it was really cutting it close, I remember that much. I might go ahead and try to book with the AAA discount (if it's still available) and then call CRO and apply a different discount later on if a better one becomes available...

Yes, you may apply a discount code to a current reservation.

A bunch of people have posted that they have received pin codes/postcards from Disney Visa... I didn't get one! :mad: I swear if I am not able to get a discount AGAIN this year I am going to be so upset!

We are in too! Oct. 09 at CBR. We have never received a PIN/Code of any sort so a 40% off card would be wonderful!!!!

We are in too! Oct. 09 at CBR. We have never received a PIN/Code of any sort so a 40% off card would be wonderful!!!!

That's when we're going, too! But we will (hopefully) be at CSR! I've never been able to get a discount either...the last two years when the Disney Visa discount was announced, there was only availability at POP or SSR, and despite all the hundreds of Disney websites I'm signed up I have yet to receive a pin code....maybe I'll get lucky this year! Even 10% at this point would be a savings of $300!

I read on a couple other threads that some people have received postcards for 40% off?? How do I get one of these??? :rotfl2:

Most of the same questions that everyone asks about discounts can be answered by reading the "Stickys" the top of the Codes and Rates board.

Another good source is http://mousesavers.com

Have fun planning!

Posting to this thread for replys.

We went in Oct 07, planned to go in Oct 08, but that isn't going to happen. So hopefully we can do Oct 09. :D

Most of the same questions that everyone asks about discounts can be answered by reading the "Stickys" the top of the Codes and Rates board.

Another good source is http://mousesavers.com

Have fun planning!

Yeah, I'm glued to the codes and rates board...mousesavers didn't have anything for October 2009 when I checked last and wdwinfo.com usually posts any discounts made available so I'm signed up for their newsletter too! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter