• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2008 code watch

Has anybody gotten any sort of discount for CR Tower room from Oct 8 to Oct 13 (or around then)? Thank goodness for AAA because I have not been able to apply any code that has come out. :sad2:

Thanks for this code, I saved an additional 222 today in addition to the 390 I saved earlier in the month. This board is invaluable!

Confirmation I got when I called today to see if I could apply this to my ressie for Oct was:

the dates of Oct 12- Nov 11th is blacked out for all of the moderates
I don't know about the others :faint:

of course my dates are in the blackout times boo hoo

Oh I'm so tempted to try out the VISA code, but I'll have to lose my original reservation, won't I? I also have an AP, while the 4 other people in my group have hopper tickets and I don't know how it'll work. Hmm!!!!

We have AP and did use the code. You can price the package with 1 day passes for all. You can just keep your 1 day and use it in the future (I would seperate from your room key) and the otheer 3 could upgrade it to what they want. Good luck! We gave up 54/night AP rate to get the free dining. It ended up being about 30/day extra (with 2 adults) plus the 1 day tickets to use when we renew or purchase another AP (or any other ticket) I know we would have spent more than that per day even though we have the DDE as well. I would just check it out.

I have been calling daily trying to apply the GP codes to our 10/18-10/23 trip at BCV and no luck...until yesterday!!!:cheer2: I just saved $561 Yippee!!

I have been calling daily trying to apply the GP codes to our 10/18-10/23 trip at BCV and no luck...until yesterday!!!:cheer2: I just saved $561 Yippee!!

Do you have a Disney Visa? I don't know if you are aware but they are offering free dining as well as discounts on some rooms for various dates through the end of the year. QXZ is the code.

what are the odds- that they would ever consider giving the discount outside the dates they list? I dont mean that my dates overlap so they give it to me
but like
my dates flat out are the couple of weeks in Oct where this is not a discount with the VISA

any chance ya think???? :confused3

what are the odds- that they would ever consider giving the discount outside the dates they list? I dont mean that my dates overlap so they give it to me
but like
my dates flat out are the couple of weeks in Oct where this is not a discount with the VISA

any chance ya think???? :confused3

I don't think so; they already have quite a lot of days for the FD.

Anyone have luck gettin the Visa free dining discount checking in on Oct 11th?

You check in the same day we do. No luck with us yet either. Please let me know if you get the disney visa offer for check in that day. I even tried checking in the day before to see if that made a difference and it didn't.

quick question. Does anyone have a package code without dinning? I used one awhile ago but it was with dinning. Friends of ours are looking for a code to use without dinning....thanks!

:cool1: :banana: :cool1::banana: :cool1:
Thanks to whoever posted that NC now can get that discount per mousesavers! I just got off the phone and it saved me a bundle!
My hotel rate for Pop was $111 per night for 6 nights (Oct 26 - Nov 1) and it is now $54 per night!:woohoo:
Thats a total savings of a wopping $342!!! I am paying LESS than HALF of what I originally was!!!
THANKS DIS!!!!:hug: :worship:

There is a new special codes on the Disney Reservation website under special offers for Values,Moderates & Deluxes for travel between 10/19 - 12/23. But it DOES NOT include Free Dining, plus it is outside my dates.

Code: NYB

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...ferListingPage

do you know what the percentage is?
I am using a PIN (I think its 20%) for Oct- 16-20th
woder if NYB is a better deal?

The new discounts begins October 19th. So, based on your dates, It would only cover the last two days of your trip. Your previous discount is probably the better rate.

We called today and used the UWI code for our Grand Gathering stay Oct 22-Oct 29th stay at the Poly. We already had a 20% off discount code on our so it only saved us $9 for our stay. :lmao: However, it saved over $600 each on my in-law's and my sister-in-law's rooms. All total we saved around $1300 on our three rooms. :cool1:

We called today and used the UWI code for our Grand Gathering stay Oct 22-Oct 29th stay at the Poly. We already had a 20% off discount code on our so it only saved us $9 for our stay. :lmao: However, it saved over $600 each on my in-law's and my sister-in-law's rooms. All total we saved around $1300 on our three rooms. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter