• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2008 code watch

I haven't seen this yet but I am going in October of 08 and I am hoping to get a code. Anyone else with me?

We're with you huge mickey fan. We're already booked for Oct. of '08 at the WL with a AAA rate, but would love to see a code or AP rate come out. Here's hoping!!!

Well I don't know if I'm Oct or Nov, cause we check in Oct 31 2008...But a code would be great.

I wish all of you much patience and luck. I am going this Oct and am still trying to get a code :rolleyes1 , nothing and I mean nothing is available for my dates and I was on the phone as they were opening them up the morning the codes were released.

Again good luck to everyone :cheer2:.

I'm with you guys!! Going end of October 2008 booked at the WL for the first time. Sending out some good vibes for some good codes!!!:goodvibes

Going Oct 23-Nov 2 and really hoping for a code. This is the first that I have heard about the codes. Just a question, if I book now with the rake rate, and get a code, either a general public one or whatever, can I call back and get the discounted rate or promo??

Thanks
Tiff

Going Oct 23-Nov 2 and really hoping for a code. This is the first that I have heard about the codes. Just a question, if I book now with the rake rate, and get a code, either a general public one or whatever, can I call back and get the discounted rate or promo??

Thanks
Tiff

Yes, you can book rack rate (or CAA or AAA discounted rate) now and then modify your reservation later if you're able to snag a code. HTH and good luck! :wizard: We have 4 rooms booked at ASMo for next October - we're hoping for either a wicked code or free dining (our travel agent would be able to book both (should a code or the free dining become available) a lot faster than we could LOL).

Next October just seems way tooooooooooo far away :sad2:

were going Oct 17th - 24th

I have applied to Disney CC
Going to get AAA instead of Allstate tomorrow
Have signed up for every possible Disney thing available ;)
and have my fingers crossed

Prob stay at the Pop Century but would love to be able to stay at
CNS or Poly but our little one seems to be eating up most of our budget

Daycare is = to our 2 car payments. Im in the wrong business ;)

I would love to be able to go October '08. We just got back 3 weeks ago and had the best time. I was able to convert my husband into a Disney enthusiast (I'm the fanatic :rotfl: ) which I didn't think was going to be so easy. We just closed on a house so vacations for next year are off limits but maybe with a really really really good code, I might be able to swing it.

Have a great time to all who are definitely going.

I would love to be able to go October '08. We just got back 3 weeks ago and had the best time. I was able to convert my husband into a Disney enthusiast (I'm the fanatic :rotfl: ) which I didn't think was going to be so easy. We just closed on a house so vacations for next year are off limits but maybe with a really really really good code, I might be able to swing it.

Have a great time to all who are definitely going.

Could you have booked the bounceback while you were there. We have been back for almost 2 weeks and it was offered while we were there.
We book 9 nights POP 9 day hopper passes and FREE FOOD :cool1: for just under $1,700.00 ( for 3 adults ) :banana: We have to go a week earlier than we usually go. We are checking in on Sept 26( next to last day for bounceback I believe ) and getting the free food for the entire trip .

We could have and we did think about it but we didn't want to make a commitment yet. My father has been sick and we aren't sure if I'll have to take time out of work (he needs a liver transplant and I may be a possible donor) and my parents want to take us on vacation if my dad gets better. But trust me, we definitely thought about it and were very tempted :rotfl:

We could have and we did think about it but we didn't want to make a commitment yet. My father has been sick and we aren't sure if I'll have to take time out of work (he needs a liver transplant and I may be a possible donor) and my parents want to take us on vacation if my dad gets better. But trust me, we definitely thought about it and were very tempted :rotfl:

Thats totally understanable. We just put on a huge addition( in-law appartment ) for my parents to move in with us. Neither one of them need any help at all but we were looking into the future.

When we were there my husband said no way, but I told him we would be stupid not to book it since it had to be done while we were there and we could always cancel at a later date but we would be un-able to book it at a later date. Well since we have been home he said O.k. :banana:
I wish you and your family the best of health and hope you make it to Disney

Hoping for something too...we want to do the dining plan and right now the best we can do is a AAA discount.
I just hate leaving everything in the hands of a AAA travel agent though -- I would much rather do everything myself!

the bounce back that was offered were over dates that didn't work at all for us....boo hoo....I'm in love with Fall Break Travel...NO LINES and great weather. [bounce back dates were For stays Sunday through Thursday nights 1/6-2/2/08; or most nights 2/24-2/28/08; 3/30-4/21/08; and 8/10-9/27/08; 30% deluxe and 40% DVC studio].

Trish

Just found out today that if I want to do DisneyWorld next year, I'll have to do it end of Oct. I'm hoping if I register on this thread that I'll hear some good news. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter