October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, everyone!!! No school today - yeah!!! First day of Fall Break.

In an hour I will be checking us in for our flight tomorrow morning!!! Yahoooooo!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Jamie:teacher: no teaching today!

We leave tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be in WDW on Thursday!

Can't wait for the cruise on Saturday!

Good Morning Everyone!

You have brought this thread along sooooo far! :cool1:

I have slowly been getting things done...home and workwise...but I still have quite a bit to do so I'm excited but stressed! :scared1:

Once we're on our way to Buffalo on Thursday (a lot cheaper for us to fly out of Buffalo than Canada), I can relax because there will always be "one last thing to do" until then!

Only a few more days to go!

Judy (Fivepin) - I received your email but my reply to you keeps bouncing back. If you happen to see this, I just wanted to let you know that you are on our FE list. :goodvibes

Laura :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :yay: :yay:

Allen; we sent you a pm. I hope it was it in time to add some info to the navigator today. thank you

don

Hey Guys-

Found the cruise we're doing in June/July 2010:
12-nites
ports of call:
Dover, England
Oslo, Norway
Copenhagen, Denmark
Berlin, Germany
St. Petersburg, Russia
Helsinki, Finland
Stockholm Sweden and back to Dover

Booking begins on 10/14 while we're on board. they are going to be busy.:)

Just saw the prices for the 12 night Baltic Sea. Pretty steep for us. This maybe without the kids for our 40th birthday. We were planning on a back to back in the Caribbean. Cat 9 1st and 2nd $4,199/pp. I really want to do this one. They alternate the Helsinki stop with Tallinn,Estonia. I'd rather go to Helsinki. So, that only leaves to possible dates of: 6/12/2010 or 7/6/2010. I think we're going to shoot for 7/6/2010. May have to rethink the double dip cruise for Nov 2009. I may have to change it to a 4 nite on the Wonder. Hope everyone is having a good day. Gonna go back to more packing.

Not sure if this has been answered yet.... Bridge tours ended when the fitness area was expanded to take the area where the bridge overlook was. Look here: http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/cruise/deck9.htm The area that says overlook is now part of the fitness area. This was done a couple of drydocks ago.

I forgot about the overlook tour. When we went in 2000, we were able to actually tour the bridge as American Express members (or something like that). That's what I was thinking stopped after 9/11.

Ok Cruise Question:
Mike wants to go to Meagans Bay...Is this at St.Thomas or St.Maarten and how far away would this be??? I know I can look this up..and probably should myself but I am being tired and lazy tonight...i have a ton of stuff to do and I am trying to think of the best way to put it all off...oh I mean get it all done :laughing:

Unless you want to do it on your own, there is an excursion Magens Bay Beach Break which allows you to spend most of the day at the ebach.

Good Afernoon Everyone!!!

Off to get my new tire. Hee flippin' Haw! LOL It STILL ticks me off that I made such a stupid mistake. Annnyyyyhooooo....

Been crazy around here and I haven't had time to read through this thread much...just bits and pieces here and there. If I miss something important, would someone PLEASE PM me the info I need? THANK YOU!

I'll see you all later!

Hello everyone! I just finished my last day of work until the 20th. I will go by the office in the morning to drop off some stuff for the secretary, but I am ready to go.

I filed the claim on my windshield. My insurance is going to pay and file a subrogation claim against the trucking company. I took the car to the dealership and they did have to order the windshield, but the guy said the window is very sturdy and it would be perfectly fine for the trip.

The only thing I have left to do is to pack up Merkie's bedroom. It didn't occurred to me that I needed to do this until today. Her Dad will make a mess with everything if I leave it for him to do.

Hi everyone! Popping in from the office to say hi. Wanna know my biggest excitement today? I paid under $3 for gas today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, so it was $2.99, but it's still under $3!!!

Hello all!!!!
I was just talking to Amber about the group photo. We really think that Saturday would be the best day to take the photo!! That way nobody has any appointments or reservations. I know newbies, like myself, want to explore the ship...but we have 2 full sea days to do that!! I remember on my other cruises (on RCL) there were times we were waiting for the drill, and anxious for the ship to set sail, we were always looking at our watches, waiting for those times to come!! I think this will keep us busy the first day, and leave the other days open for whatever is scheduled!!
Just a thought!!

we will try to make the group photo shot whenever it is; but I think we will prob be the last of the last to arrive at the port as our plane doesnt arrive at MCO until 1245 pm on sat and then to catch the bus from there to the port

dee,don and allen

Hello Everyone-

Just spoke to Ray about 2010. He said to shoot for 7/6 itinerary. So, I guess I'll be putting in my request the first day we board and then she can give me the quote on the 14th. I think we'll book 2 cabins and plan on taking the kids at this point.

As far as the group photo, I know you can't please everyone. I can do Monday or Sunday, but I actually do have a spa treatment I believe at 1pm Saturday. Gotta start the cruise off right :) I managed to use someones printer for the iron on, but just realized I forgot the one for Michael for the PJ party. I hope Lexmark comes thru and we get the new printer tomorrow.

we will try to make the group photo shot whenever it is; but I think we will prob be the last of the last to arrive at the port as our plane doesnt arrive at MCO until 1245 pm on sat and then to catch the bus from there to the port

dee,don and allen

Hi-

I just wanted to let you know, my dad is anxious to meet Don. They have several things in common. My dad is retired Air Force and a Vietnam Vet as well. I noticed our cabins are on the same deck as well. We were stationed in Homestead where he retired Now we live in the St. Pete area so he goes to Macdill for the shopping.

Hi everyone! Popping in from the office to say hi. Wanna know my biggest excitement today? I paid under $3 for gas today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, so it was $2.99, but it's still under $3!!!

OH WOW!!!!! I was excited that it was back to $3.59!! We have a TON of taxes on our fuel! I hope it keeps coming down!!!

Got my new tire, so I am..haha...ready to roll! <insert groan>

Have to get dinner started, but I know the boys are going to be a bit late. There was an accident on the main road and traffic is a MESS!!!! thank goodness there is a center/turn lane. A lot of folks were using it to get passed the traffic that wanted to wait to go by, and turn down a side street to bypass. I saw the helicopter take off from the hospital. Makes me wonder if someone was life flighted into Charleston. Not good.......

My night will be consumed with one last day of football. I have to work concession, otherwise, we wouldn't be going! I am pretty sure I have my clothes laid out... have to work on the boy's tomorrow. I am REALLY hoping I will have time for a pedicure on wednesday. I have never had one and would like to have it done! If not, I'll just paint them myself!

I almost forgot! Steve got the ship's horn download to his phone and then he sent it to Connor and Me!! I have placed it as my message alert tone, since it's short and doesn't repeat. Colton's phone has some sort of new security program on it, so he can download songs from other people, but can't use them as ringtones. He has brought a few home for the rest of us to use! LOL I am going to see if we can get this to work on his too.

That's great....here I was happy to find a place for 3.45 today.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter