October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. Just popping on to say Hi but I can't hang around tobnight. I am finishing up last minute things and doing one more run through the house to make sure I haven't forgotten anything. Tomorrow is going to be so hectic. We will be leaving at 3:00 and I have a million things to do before we leave.

I'll sign on tomorrow night when we arrive at the hotel.

I am so excited there is no way I'll sleep tonight.

Gail, good luck and be safe in your travels tomorrow!!!!

Kind of quiet on here tonight. Everyone must be very busy with last minute "stuff."

Evening all,

I'm just poping in as well.... Holy busy around here getting ready to leave friday morning. Our piles of stuff are getting bigger or ready to get into the bags (how ever ya wanna look at it).
It's very exciting:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hooray!!! Our last sleep!!! The Patricia1 and Disneyhand entourage will be leaving home tomorrow morning! The airport shuttle is picking us up at 4:00am. We are all so excited. I'm happy to say that I made everything fit in my suitcase. Hope we can get some sleep here tonight. We should see you all at the port or the sail away party!
Save travels everyone, Mary :dance3: :cheer2: :woohoo: :thumbsup2

Good Evening, Just finished folding some laundry and am getting ready to head to bed. How is everyone tonight???!!!!

Safe travels Mary we are leaving early Wed. morning and can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hooray!!! Our last sleep!!! The Patricia1 and Disneyhand entourage will be leaving home tomorrow morning! The airport shuttle is picking us up at 4:00am. We are all so excited. I'm happy to say that I made everything fit in my suitcase. Hope we can get some sleep here tonight. We should see you all at the port or the sail away party!
Save travels everyone, Mary :dance3: :cheer2: :woohoo: :thumbsup2

That is so exciting!!!!!!
Have a safe trip, and we'll see you there!!!!

Evening all,

I'm just poping in as well.... Holy busy around here getting ready to leave friday morning. Our piles of stuff are getting bigger or ready to get into the bags (how ever ya wanna look at it).
It's very exciting:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hey Alex!!!!
I can't believe how close it is!!!!!

Evening everybody:wave:

Amazing how quiet it gets with just a few short days to go, Just have a few FEs left to tag and pack all outr our stuff. The cruise contract is all printed and ready to go when we get to the port.

Magnet Question:

Is everybody trimming their magnets or are you just printing them as a regualr sheet of paper and leaving them that way? I have to take mine to be laminated still and trimmed 1. Not sure I'm happy with it:confused3

Amazing how quiet it gets with just a few short days to go, Just have a few FEs left to tag and pack all outr our stuff. The cruise contract is all printed and ready to go when we get to the port.

Magnet Question:

Is everybody trimming their magnets or are you just printing them as a regualr sheet of paper and leaving them that way? I have to take mine to be laminated still and trimmed 1. Not sure I'm happy with it:confused3

I printed them on a regular sheet and then got them laminated and then some of them I trimmed down then!!!!!!!! Make sense????!!

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

safe travels to everyone leaving tomorrow!!!!!!
I'm jealous but our day will soon come too LOL

Magnet Question:

Hey Maureen!!!
I trimmed mine!!

I printed them on a regular sheet and then got them laminated and then some of them I trimmed down then!!!!!!!! Make sense????!!

Yeahm that dsoes make sense. I already trimmed 1 of mine. think I'm gonna wait for the others. Don't have many going up. Maybe I'll have Rich print out another copy of the 1 i trimmed to be safe. Geeze, i hate it when i can't decide LOL.

Hi Candy and Nancy:wave:

Anybody else getting too excited to sleep? Had a hard time falling asleep last night. Bet it'll be worse tonight. :rotfl:

Hi Candy and Nancy:wave:

Anybody else getting too excited to sleep? Had a hard time falling asleep last night. Bet it'll be worse tonight. :rotfl:

Hey Maureen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do find it hard to fall asleep...not sure if it's because Denis is gone or I'm too exctited!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter