October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was to much trouble, I wouldn't offer to do it!!!!!!!!!!!

No matter when we do it, not everyone will make it. I am open to either time.

Alright alright Allen I'll email you another updated list to your work email!!!! :rotfl:
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flower3:

:lmao: loved that movie!!!

does your family know this ??????????????:lmao: :lmao:

Oh, they know I love them. We all live near enough to each other and see everyone biweekly, if not daily. So, it's like we all do our own thing on the ship, and then see each other at dinner. It's all good. :grouphug: I've got all my cruise clothes laid out on the bed, so I guess I'd better get busy putting them in a suitcase. I've still got clothes to wash. :upsidedow However, I get to sleep late tomorrow!!!:yay: :yay:

Nancy,,

Are the kids both in school tomorrow?? I can call you..

Off to watch some T.V. then off to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, for all of the Birthday wishes...

Nancy, we can figure out the meet tomorrow if you want too!!!!!

yep both boys are in school tomorrow but I'm chaperoning a field trip in the morning, then I have to go vote at the advanced poles since I will miss our election, then I need to go pick up some food to last the rest of the week!!!!!!!! not sure when I'll be home after that?? I'll call you when I get in ok??????????????
have a goodnight:goodvibes

Goodnight everyone. My eyes are buggy from trying to pick Island activities!!! But, almost 2 whole days wearing the patch with NO side effects!!!
See you all tomorrow.

maybe buggy eyes is a side effect from it??????????? :lmao:
have a goodnight Erika!!!!

Unless someone overrules me, I will go ahead and say secret deck 7, unless it is raining, then we will use the alternate location, the Promenade Lounge. Good???

sounds excellent to me Allen!!!!!!!

Oh yea, we know!!!!!!!!!!
Since we are going to change the navigator, can you make an addition to the Anniversary list?? If not, no big deal....

yep I sure can......what's the change??

Oh, they know I love them. We all live near enough to each other and see everyone biweekly, if not daily. So, it's like we all do our own thing on the ship, and then see each other at dinner. It's all good. :grouphug: I've got all my cruise clothes laid out on the bed, so I guess I'd better get busy putting them in a suitcase. I've still got clothes to wash. :upsidedow However, I get to sleep late tomorrow!!!:yay: :yay:

Let me say this.... Mary is the bestest DIL in the world! We love her to death! :grouphug:

Lucky Dog... I can't sleep late till Wed, I have to work Mon and Tue..then off till the 21st. Sleep tight... ! Lubs ya!

Nite nite! It's beauty sleep time... and Lord knows I need it!!!!:banana: :banana:

I've been packed for weeks!!!!!!!!! just way too excited!!!
I hope the boys like the clubs so mommy here can have some quiet time!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9: LOL a girl can dream can she????????? :rotfl:

Let me say this.... Mary is the bestest DIL in the world! We love her to death! :grouphug:

Lucky Dog... I can't sleep late till Wed, I have to work Mon and Tue..then off till the 21st. Sleep tight... ! Lubs ya!

Nite nite! It's beauty sleep time... and Lord knows I need it!!!!:banana: :banana:

nighty night Sandra!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes only a few more sleeps to go!!!!!!!! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter